Yogurt helping?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yogurt helping?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  RobyRob 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bored
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I’ve had eczema for about 10 years and asthma in the winters, for the past 5 months I’ve had diarrhea so I started to eat some yogurt with probiotics in them about 2 weeks ago.
    Two days after eating yogurt, diarrhea and asthma are no longer a problem but my eczema is slowly worsening since.

Could the worsening eczema be a die off or is it something else?

I Would greatly appreciate some advice.

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Replies: 148

I use goat yogurt.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Goat yogurt is much more safe because people are allergic to the cows dairy itself. It tastes weird at first but you’ll get used to it.

You are getting eczema/asthma because this is how your body is detoxing because it cannot detox via regular methods such as via the liver. Your body then has to detox via other methods.

-raster

Noturbo
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 22

Im no expert but i’m pretty sure the yogurts alone will not have a significant enough effect to cause a die off reaction. Thats assuming this is the only supplement/med youre taking and that youre eating a “normal” diet.

I used to have a fungal type sweat rash on my groin and my butt, was there for years. Started drinking 2 or 3 activia yogurt drinks a day and they vanished. I believe they do have a good effect on minor fungal type skin infections. Only my experience ofcourse…

Bored
    Participant
    Replies: 2

I would of got goats yogurt but I didn’t see any in the supermarket.

I ate bio yogurt and after two days or so my asthma vanished along with the diarrhea, after another two days I got a headache and my eyes went sore for a whole day.
    Since about 5 days after eating yogurt my eczema has slowly been worsening and still is, which is worrying me. Asthma and diarrhea are still not a problem.

I’ve been avoiding sugar for months now and recently started eating a teaspoon of coconut oil.

I’m just worried that the eczema will get out of control.

RobyRob
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 55

Try it for another 2 weeks and if eczema is not getting better then you are probably reacting to something in yogurt. There are other sources of probiotic bacteria.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Yogurt helping?’ is closed to new replies.