Yellow Tongue, Fecal Body Odor, and Antibiotic Use (Younger Years) – Candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yellow Tongue, Fecal Body Odor, and Antibiotic Use (Younger Years) – Candida?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SophiaMC
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Hi all,

I’ve been having fecal body odor for about a year and a half now and I recently noticed that I have a yellow tongue. It is no longer its pinkish normal color. What does this mean and is this a sign of candida? I also have Fecal Body Odor that I cannot get rid of and it is ruining my life. Hoping candida is the solution so I can beat this. I also used to take a LOT of antibiotics when I was younger b/c I would get sick a lot. I heard that antibiotics might be a sign of candida.

Thank you for your help,

-Sophia

P.S: I apologize if this is in the wrong area of the forum. I am confused with the new update, so if you could please kindly direct me back to where I would need to go, that would be appreciated.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

yellow tongue is sign of oral thrush. If you drink kombucha, it should consume the yeast in your mouth and should look normalish afterwards. Try this out and see what happens.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Yellow Tongue, Fecal Body Odor, and Antibiotic Use (Younger Years) – Candida?’ is closed to new replies.