Yellow flax seed or flax seed is healthy for diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yellow flax seed or flax seed is healthy for diet?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jameskep 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello i would like to know if can i make flax seed bread or is not safe

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would give it a try as a test food item. Its a good source of essential fatty acids.

-raster

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Thanks só much raster but is better eat coconut flour or flax seeds. Wich is more healthier and don’t Feed Cândida?

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I do fine with ground flax seeds, but it’s different for everyone. They are not on the strict diet, but coconut flour is.

Sonic Boom
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 52

Would either Bob’s Flax Seed, or Bob’s Flax Seed Meal be acceptable to test during stage 1, as an Omega 3 replacement if one does not eat fish?

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Some things to consider with flax:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/flaxseed/NS_patient-flaxseed/DSECTION=safety

“Because flaxseed contains estrogen-like chemicals, the effects of other agents believed to have estrogen-like properties may be altered.

Use flaxseed (not flaxseed oil) cautiously in women with hormone-sensitive conditions, due to its possible estrogenic properties. “

Personally, not a fan of flax because of its estrogen like activity. Over a long period of time, It gave me prostate issues– Just my experience. Others it may vary…

I found flax to have much stronger estrogen like properties than soy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Yellow flax seed or flax seed is healthy for diet?’ is closed to new replies.