yeast symptoms and farm raised fish

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions yeast symptoms and farm raised fish

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TheXtremisT 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I just put two and two together and realised all these weird symptoms I’ve had this past week…many which are obviously yeast related (ie yeast in vagina and rectal burning)…started after I ate out at a restaurant. It was fancy and I got rainbow trout with just oil mand lemon. Thought it was fine but think now it was likely farm raised. Could I really get such significant reactions from this? I’m having issues I’ve never had before…incessant cough and feeling of anxiety and ear pressure…also the brief burning and yeast discharge.

So frustrating….would rather have cheated with a burger!

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Actually the cough and anxiety started pre fish but everything else was after

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If it was farmed it was fed a bunch of junk probably, so its possible…could have had antibiotics too.

-raster

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Some farm raised fish are fed cheap soy product. The only type of farmed fish that I would eat is fish that have been fed fish scraps. Try to avoid farmed fish that have been fed with cheap corn or soy product. Most companies should be able to tell you what are being fed to the fish. I found a lot of frozen fish not tasting very fresh probably due to the overseas transportation. What I found disturbing is that some fish is caught in Alaska then packaged in China. No wonder why some of this fish just doesn’t taste very fresh. A lot frozen seafood at Walmart will have chemical preservatives in it(trying to keep it fresher due to the excessive transporting?).

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

jameskep;59196 wrote: The only type of farmed fish that I would eat is fish that have been fed fish scraps.

Fish scraps may contain pollution, like BPA, mercury, plastic, lead and so on. It depends heavily on where the fish scraps come from.

I would prefer to eat fish that have been fed with whatever these fish would eat in the wild.

Rabelais

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

The only fish I eat is wild-caught Keta Salmon.

Smaller fish have less mercury, they’re wild so like Rabelais said eat only natural food and these in particular come from lakes in Scotland.

Even then I don’t eat too much just in case.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘yeast symptoms and farm raised fish’ is closed to new replies.