Yeast Reaction Or Candida? I Need Your Help Or Guidance

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yeast Reaction Or Candida? I Need Your Help Or Guidance

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lavaris
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

My name is Lavaris, I’m 21 and I’m a young black male and This may be weird but I kind of have a yeast reaction on my face. I’ve been going to my dermatologist and he says I have a yeast problem around my mouth,nose, ears, and along certain parts of my scalp. He also said I don’t have Psiorasis, but it’s severe dermatitis. I’ve had this problem for at least two years, and I’m so tired of it. my dermatologist also told me don’t put any oils on my face or it will make my areas on my face red or whatever.

I’ve bought some Olive Oil Shampoo And Soap, but I don’t wash my face with the soap because last time I did that it made the areas around my face much worse. Should I take some fish oil tablets to improve my condition?

I have dry and sensitive skin, so my doctor prescribed to me Diflucan(Flucanazole), and Cetaphil(Facial Moisturizer).

I’ve started the diet two days ago, so I only have been eating fruits and vegetables(I put them all into a juicer and drink it three times a day.) The fruits and vegetables are: Celery, Broccoli, Cucumber, and Green Apple. I sometimes eat raw almonds and sunflower seeds.

I try to drink a lot of water every day, and I think I drink at least four bottles of water a day. So, I basically want to get rid of this dermatitis or yeast reaction soon as possible! I’ll do this diet forever if I have to make sure it doesn’t come back. Tell me how long would it take for my face areas to clear up, or tell me a few things I’m doing wrong. Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Lavaris,

Try the “spit test” to see whether you have candida inside your body as well. If your spit looks like jelly-fish tentacles, then you have it. Do this first thing in the morning before consuming anything.

In would try one of the thera-zyme products:
    http://www.enzymeformulations.com/store/detail.asp?class=thera-zyme&ID=17

Supposedly this will literally make the yeast “curl” up and die off. Apply it on your skin and it should work. Ordering this stuff is difficult and you may want a different thera-zyme product (do some research or ask your doctor).

I would also recommend visiting a naturopath doctor who is into holistic (non pharmaceutical) medicine.

The fish oil should help. Try to get more sun if possible (unless you think it is bad). An acupuncturist could help get your body more in balance as well.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Via able on another post:

“The same diet that causes or promotes a Candida infestation can cause Seborrheic dermatitis; of course I’m referring to a diet which is plentiful in foods containing sugar, saturated fats, and carbohydrates. So it’s easy to see how a person could suffer from both of these at the same time.

When a person has Seborrheic dermatitis the oil glands are affected, and since a Candida infestation produces a lot of different toxins, a Candida overgrowth could understandably lead to an increase in toxins in the glands and therefore increase the histamine activity which could possibly lead to the Seborrheic dermatitis symptoms increasing.

In addition to the above, many researchers believe that Seborrheic dermatitis is linked to Candida overgrowth in this way; Candida causes an imbalance of beneficial bacteria in the intestines, once this occurs, nutritional deficiencies take place because of the lack of good bacteria, this lack of multiple nutrients can lead to Seborrheic dermatitis and its symptoms.

Understandably, just like Candida, Seborrheic dermatitis symptoms can be either better or worse depending on one’s diet. With all of this information, it’s perfectly reasonable to believe that the Candida diet would benefit not only the Candida infestation, but also Seborrheic dermatitis. Along with the diet, natural antifungals and a high dosage of probiotics would also help.”

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

raster wrote: I would try one of the thera-zyme products:
    Supposedly this will literally make the yeast “curl” up and die off.

Lavaris;

DO NOT use the thera-zyme that raster suggested. The product contains both Cellulase and Hemicellulase, two enzymes which break down other enzymes in the intestines into a sugar which in turn will feed the Candida and extend your treatment period.

Raster, please research products ‘before’ you write about them on the forum. This is twice this evening I’ve had to correct a post by you concerning a product.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Yeast Reaction Or Candida? I Need Your Help Or Guidance’ is closed to new replies.