Yeast Infection, no more. Ebook

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yeast Infection, no more. Ebook

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Myla 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

CandidaDefined
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 29

Has anyone bought the Yeast Infection, no more eBook from the website? Do you like it? Is it worth it? Or is it then same stuff I’ve already seen on the site?

NowOrNever
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 14

howdy,

yeah ive bought it. Its very good, goes into a lot of detail, put a lot of emphasis on the non-diet elements of battling candida as well.

There are some difference between it nd the site, in particular around diet. It says you should not have eggs, but beans are ok (in moderation).

Its a nice summary of all supplements etc and anti-fungals, and gives some advice and info on enemas, colonics, heavy metal detox and parasite cleanses.

For 30 bucks its good value, especially considering you get 3 months of personal email advice from the writer, Linda Allen.

Fabian

CandidaDefined

Thank you!

Candida Hub
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 24

Hi CandidaDefined

The YINM book is a little daunting at first because there is so much info, but it really is worth the read; after six years of trying everything, it’s the only thing that worked for me.

All the best!

CandidaDefined

How long did it take for you to be able to add certain things back to your diet like alcohol and cheese?

Candida Hub
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 24

Hi CandidaDefined,

I think it was about 6 months before I started experimenting with reintroducing ‘forbidden foods.’ I can now eat fruit, eggs and red meat. Whilst I can technically eat anything now I haven’t reintroduced cheese or alcohol because I just don’t feel like I need to eat those sort of things anymore. I like how healthy I feel. If I eat out though, I won’t worry too much about what I’m eating. I just try to make healthy choices.

Hope this helps.

Myla
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

It was ok. I was a little disappointed because a lot of this info is already available. In saying that it does provide instant remedies and goes in depth about medications etc. But in regards to the diet plan, it’s not that different.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Yeast Infection, no more. Ebook’ is closed to new replies.