Yeast infection and I'm all confused

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yeast infection and I'm all confused

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Leitmotiv 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Leitmotiv
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 0

I suspect I have an overgrowth of yeast. I contracted it sexually and because I’m an uncircumcised male, I noticed the symptoms there first. I have been applying oregano oil topically for a couple months now in addition to cinnamon oil.

Eventually the infection spread to my anus. I’m not sure how it got there, but I guess it could have done it a couple different ways. Through my urethra or just by migrating down on the surface of my skin.

Now I’m on day two of a candida diet. I have not done the detox. Though I am considering Colonix. Is that ok on the diet?

I’m confused because, I sounds like this isn’t curable, but a natural state that can get out of control. But how come mine got out of control by sex? Is it a different strain of the yeast? And if so, does that mean I’m screwed and have to have a new diet for the rest of my life? Or will I be able to cleanse and that resume having a diet but minus lots of the sugars?

If I go to the doctor and they prescribe me some antiyeast medication, will that solve my problems? I’m not sure how that stuff works.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Yeast infection and I'm all confused’ is closed to new replies.