yeast infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions yeast infection

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angel29 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lumps
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

It all started I’m recently after being hospitalized for a gall bladder attack I got anal fissures and they never Seemed to go away so recently right as i ended my period I got this horrible yeast infection and I’ve been with it for a month now the fissures got better i can go to the rest room without feeling pain or itchiness after i go to the rest room the yeast infection has lasted almost A month and won’t seen to go away this is my first time experiencing This I’ve gotten tested for stds everything is negative i haven’t checked for herpes thoo I’m scared and the yeast infection hurts really bad, I’ve gone to the docter and they just give he creams and a pill for the yeast infection but ugh no results for the yeast getting better and I don’t know if its anxiety but I feel random itches all over my body like little pin pokes all day long I am so concerned!! Someone please help!!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The protocol and diet will normally clear up a yeast infection after a while. Read our protocol and decide if you want to try it with the diet, if so, send a private message to me and ask for the diet information.

The Protocol

Able

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

Yes definitely start the diet right away. I’ve gotten about five YIs in the past year, since starting the diet, it has stopped.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘yeast infection’ is closed to new replies.