yeast extract in moisturiser – HELP

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions yeast extract in moisturiser – HELP

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

likkle81
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I have recently purchased a cream for my face and reading the ingrediants it contains yeast extract. I have severe candida in my poor body and avoid anything containing yeast and lots of sugar like the plague!

Stupid question but should i use the cream?? I’ve never even thought to look at beauty products for things such as yeast.

Anyones help would be greatly appreciated.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

My advice would be to avoid the moisturizer you’re talking about. You need to be very careful with any product that you rub on your body because the product and therefore chemicals, etc. will be absorbed into the body and bloodstream.

Pure jojoba oil is very similar to human skin oil and is perfect to use during a Candida infestation. This oil will provide all-day moisturizing and won’t evaporate like water based moisturizers do.

Able

MEADOW
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 10

Able,
    I’ve been using 100% virgin coconut oil as a moisturizer on my face and arms.
    It absorbs after a while and makes my skin feel soft and fresh.
    What are your thoughts on this?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

MEADOW wrote: Able, I’ve been using 100% virgin coconut oil as a moisturizer on my face and arms. It absorbs after a while and makes my skin feel soft and fresh. What are your thoughts on this?

I think it’s perfect, Meadow. Great suggestion.

Thanks, Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘yeast extract in moisturiser – HELP’ is closed to new replies.