Yeast Cleanse Soloray (Caprylic Acid, Etc.)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Yeast Cleanse Soloray (Caprylic Acid, Etc.)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nicole13 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JBuffington
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I found out that I had a Candida overgrowth at the end of June; using online research and an at home saliva test. Since then I have been on the Candida diet and taking several supplements including Yeast-Cleanse by Solaray. I am on the second bottle of it now. This product contains: caprylic acid, Pau D’Arco, grapefruit seed extract,tea tree oil and several vitamins and minerals. Here is a website that lists the ingredients: http://www.drugstore.com/solaray-yeast-cleanse/qxp191334 How many rounds of this product is safe to take? Please give me your suggestions. Thanks for all your help and advice.

JB

nicole13
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 18

Sounds like it had a lot of good candida fighting stuff but I know that candida can adapt to all anti fun gals except coconut oil and garlic ( I think those are the only two). So maybe relying on this alone may not be a good idea. I took coconut oil band garlic daily and rotated my other anti fun gals like game and coconut oil every two weeks .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Yeast Cleanse Soloray (Caprylic Acid, Etc.)’ is closed to new replies.