Yeast and worms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yeast and worms

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Will getting rid if candida get rid if parasites too? Will sf722 kill some parasites also? Or is wormwood, clove and black walnut something to think about? Just curious for when I get my results back and I know parasites are hard to find in stool tests. Thx

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Same exact process to kill parasites; antifungals, probiotics, and supporting your gut flora (and the diet).

-raster

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I dont think it would hurt to add in wormwood & black wallnut extract but it may cause more die off

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Not all parasites are killed this way. Cestoda (tapeworm), for example, easily survives these methods.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I’m on nystatin, sd722 for almost two weeks plus 3 months of other antifungals. The symptoms are almost identical if candida and parasites. I feel like I have both. I’ve always had a appetite but I’m starving 24 7. I can’t gain a pound especially the diet. Still bloated with mucous reflux. Since aug 2012. Treatment has been four months.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Yeast and worms’ is closed to new replies.