Years of suffering, time for war!

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Years of suffering, time for war!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  LiamSmith 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Noturbo
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 22

Hi guys, i’ve been suffering with Candida since I was about 18. I’m 34 now and its time to get my life back. I’ve researched so much over the years and have pretty much known its been Candida all along, except when I wondered if it was h.pylori. but I did a breath test and it was negetive. I did a Mastic gum and probiotic treatment anyway because well, as im sure you know, you’ll try anything. Ive taken so many supplements and diets and nothings really worked. My symptoms are very poor digestion, constipation, past fungal nail infection(treated with terbinafine) bad skin, extreme fatigue, anxiety, depression, bad breath, body odour… so yeah I could go on and on, and yeah it sucks to be me lol. Its actually driven me to miltiple suicide attempts. People dont realise the impact a serious systemic Candida infection can have on a persons quality of life(especially drs unfortunately). So anyway thats the boring history of me lol. Ive switched to a fully vegan diet a few months ago, consume no sugar except fruit, dont drink, no coffee no smoking etc. I’ve also just started drinking apple cider vinegar again. Also started acv enemas a few days ago and take castor oil at bed time so i have a bowel movement every morning now. Ive also ordered another liter of braggs, another liter of organic cold pressed castor oil and a small bottle of pure gum spirits of turpentine. Going to do the turp mon/wed/fri. Ill do it with castor oil on mon and wed and with sugar on fri. From what ive read with the castor oil it will break down the colonies in the gut and with the sugar it gets into the blood stream, so its a full on assault from all angles lol. I will still take the castor oil every evening anyway to keep me regular. I may also do smoothies and go fully raw while i try this detox. I was going to ask a few questions too. My first few enemas nothing much came out, just smelly liquid mucus, smelt like vomit(sorry thats gross i know lol) but tonight i took in twice the liquid and doubled the amount of acv and had 4 seperate eliminations and on the 3rd so much stuff came out. It absolutely stunk and looked weird. It looked like fake poop lol. It looked rubbery and shiney and it was in spirals, and there was ALOT of it. Also some of the weird floaty membrainy stuff ive seen on some yt videos when people do coffee enemas. There were also little bright red things, possibly tiny worms. They were about 4 or 5mm long and 0.5 to 1mm thick but ive never seen or heard of what they could be. So what was all that spirally poop lookin stuff? Just poop, mucus? Parasite? And could those red things be worms? If so what are they called? Sorry for waffling and asking too many questions ill stop now lol. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hope you guys are feelin ok today 🙂

Noturbo
    Participant

Also i’ve noticed that now i’m doing enemas the Castor oil doesnt seem to be having as good of an effect. I’m going to try 2tbs instead of one tonight and see if that does the trick. Fingers crossed. Missed a delivery today grrr. Got to go and pick it up at the PO tomorrow and expecting 2 other deliveries. Its my acv, castor oil and turp… cant wait to start it now! I just hope I can post about having positive results in the near future 🙂

Noturbo
    Participant

Well it seems like not many people post in here, pitty. But ill keep posting in this thread anyway for anyone googling their problems and hopefully I get results people can replicate. Also I will keep asking questions in the vein hope someone might answer one day lol. Anyway… my turp arrived today, whoop! Couldnt resist trying it asap, so I waited 5 hours after I last ate and tried 2ml of turp on a teaspoon. I will have 2ml with a tbs of castor oil at bedtime. I will try and have my evening post workout protein smoothie a little earlier than normal as I want an empty stomach when I try it. Is it best to take this in the evening or in the morning? Im rethinking and tbinking morning may be better. Ill try morning tomorrow I think.

Noturbo
    Participant

Oh and on a side note… my farts stink since doing the enamas lol. Going to stop them while I do the turp as I want to coat my gut with turp/castor oil and not constantly wash it out.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Replies: 386

Are you sure you want to take turpentine? That stuff kills everything doesn’t it? I would maybe check with your pharmacist or doctor first.

With the castor oil, make sure that you’re not getting too dependent on it for bowel movements. Your body can ‘forget’ how to do this itself if you continually rely on some kind of supplement to keep you regular. Taking probiotics and probiotic foods instead can get your gut back to health and enable it to take care of bowel movements itself. Or maybe try a fiber supplement like psyllium (the pure stuff, not the brands like metamucil).

Have you done a stool test?

Noturbo
    Participant

Good point on the castor oil. I will definately be carefull with it. Infact I will only use it for this short detox and give it a break afterwards and will follow with probiotics and maybe some psylium husk as you suggested. I took my dose this morning and just a couple of things to note… about 20 – 30 minutes after taking it I got a slight burning pain in the centre of my chest. Also a slightly strange head feeling after that, not drunk exactly but a bit weird. Like if you turned your head quick it would take your eyes a bit to catch up, does that even make sense? Lol. And now just a slight stomach ache and slight pressure in my gut. Atleast its doing something haha. Anyway going to eat now so hopefully that will help. I’ve got a quiet couple of days while I get used to this and how my body reacts. Oh, also… I’m changing my routine a little. 1st week doing sat,sun,mon,tue using castor oil the 1st 3 days and sugar on the 4th. Then every sat,sun after that doing castor oil sat then sugar sun. I will update progress regularly for anyone interested in this approach. Thanks for your reply Wiley 🙂

Noturbo
    Participant

Update… just had 2nd bowel movement of the day at 2:15pm and it was pretty loose but no visable nasties… I didnt go poking around in it though lol. Oh and something that may be unrelated, even though its never happened to me before and it started within an hour of dose. My left ear is really REALLY tingling at the top. Feels so strange. God knows if its related but just something I’ve noticed lol

Noturbo
    Participant

Hey guys, not much to update really. Still trying my best. Going to try water fasting too till tuesday, then maybe just smoothies for a bit. Hope i dont lose too much weight… no improvemant in symptoms yet.

Wiley200
    Participant

Be careful that you’re not stressing your immune system too much. You need that to be in good shape to fight off whatever you’re suffering from. And what are you putting in your smoothies? Avocados, probiotic yogurt and greens would be good. Plus maybe some protein powder and a few low sugar berries like frozen blueberries. Remember that putting something through the blender will generally increase its glycemic index.

Noturbo
    Participant

Im hoping someone can help me identify possible parasites or fungus from my enemas. I would post a pic but im not sure how or if its allowed. Im getting lots of rubbery looking chunks and when they have been out of water for a couple of minutes they take on a honeycombe type of texture. Like little craters on the surface about 1-2mm across. What is this stuff? Please help lol

Wiley200
    Participant

I guess you could post a pic to imgur and then add the link here.

I’m still not sure that repeated enemas are the way to go… Better to focus on improving the balance of your intestinal flora, with some biofilm-busters and antifungals thrown in.

foodienyc
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have been taking collagen powder mixed with water. I heard that is supposed to be good for your intestinal lining. And I also did a bone broth fast that really helped lift my brain fog.

warmwaters
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 5

Hello there!

I have been following your posts and I see that you suffer from bad breath as well! Any updates? I am one month into the diet and so far no results.

Rob
    Participant
    Replies: 7

Hi Noturbo

Hoping you’re feeling positive. I’ve had candida for 7 years so I feel your pain. I feel like I’ll beat it imminently as I’ve been following DVJorge’s protocol that you may or may not have seen on this site.

Couple of things – you don’t have systemic candida in my opinion. Systemic candida is when it’s floating around in your bloodstream and that’s different to Candida Related Syndrome. CRS is when candida converts from yeast to fungal form and causes leaky gut meaning toxins, yeast, bacteria can seep into the bloodstream from the gut, which causes a ton of nasty symptoms that you’re experiencing. If you had an actual systemic fungal infection, then you’d be not too far off death!

I see you’re doing enemas but I’d steer away from doing them with ACV. ACV is anti fungal but also antibacterial. This means it’ll also kill any good bacteria in your colon and possibly sterilise your gut. Seen as though antibiotics are a main culprit for candida, I wouldn’t advise this. Nystatin is one of the only pure anti fungals that has no effect on your colonic bacteria so is completely safe to take via an enema. You can buy it on Fludan.com.

With Nystatin enemas, I’ve seen long white, yellowish strings come out (sometimes up to 6 inches long). I’ve done maybe 6/7 of these enemas since the New Year and I’m feeling like a new person and making a ton of progress. A lot of symptoms have either gone or hugely diminished. The issue is you need to clean the colon fully first so that it’s clear to inject the Nystatin. Then you need to use 4-8 ounces of water, nystatin (and curcumin optional) and use gravity and your body to get the solution all the way to the cecum, which is the right far end of the colon (an absolute bitch to get to!). If you can get the solution there, it’s practically poison to the candida in their main home. I promise you (if you definitely have candida i.e. have done a blood or stool test and you know for sure), then this may be the answer for you.

Tubrik
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

Hi Noturbo,
    could you, please, share a link where you read about taking castor oil with sugar (if I understood you right)?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Years of suffering, time for war!’ is closed to new replies.