Y.A.CF.B.R. (Yet another coconut flour bread recipe)

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Bread Recipes Y.A.CF.B.R. (Yet another coconut flour bread recipe)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tizpule 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

This is for those of us who cannot have eggs and like the bread moist (modified from recipe’s posted)

Flax Eggs:
    – 1/2 cup flax seeds
    – 3/4 cup water + 1/4 cup of coconut dream milk
    – Blend (preferably with something strong like vitamix)

Dry Ingredients
    – 3/4 Cup of Organic Coconut Flour
    – 1 tsp Baking Powder
    – .5 tsp Salt
    – Stevia

Next:
    – Preheat oven to 350 degrees
    – Mix all ingredients together
    – Pour at least .5 cups of melted coconut oil in the ingredients (think moist)
    – Grease cooking pan with coconut oil , spread out the ingredients to make look purty
    – Cook the sucker in the oven for 35 minutes
    – When done I like to add some more coconut oil to bread to give an even moister taste!
    – Eat!

barnmouse
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 53

Thanks for sharing this. I’m vegan, so it’s nice to see a bread recipe without eggs.

Tizpule
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I’m defifnitely going to try this recipe! Yesterday was the first time when I cooked with coconut flour, here is coconut flour bread recipe that I’ve made. and I was very surprised that is so absorbent, so you need to use far less coconut flour than you would other flours.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Y.A.CF.B.R. (Yet another coconut flour bread recipe)’ is closed to new replies.