- June 10, 2013 at 12:29 pm #106037
goingnaturalMemberTopics: 38Replies: 249
This is for those of us who cannot have eggs and like the bread moist (modified from recipe’s posted)
– 1/2 cup flax seeds
– 3/4 cup water + 1/4 cup of coconut dream milk
– Blend (preferably with something strong like vitamix)
– 3/4 Cup of Organic Coconut Flour
– 1 tsp Baking Powder
– .5 tsp Salt
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Mix all ingredients together
– Pour at least .5 cups of melted coconut oil in the ingredients (think moist)
– Grease cooking pan with coconut oil , spread out the ingredients to make look purty
– Cook the sucker in the oven for 35 minutes
– When done I like to add some more coconut oil to bread to give an even moister taste!
– Eat!June 14, 2013 at 1:05 am #106242
barnmouseMemberTopics: 3Replies: 53
Thanks for sharing this. I’m vegan, so it’s nice to see a bread recipe without eggs.August 28, 2013 at 1:12 pm #109704
TizpuleMemberTopics: 0Replies: 1
I’m defifnitely going to try this recipe! Yesterday was the first time when I cooked with coconut flour, here is coconut flour bread recipe that I’ve made. and I was very surprised that is so absorbent, so you need to use far less coconut flour than you would other flours.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.