Worth buying candida book?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Worth buying candida book?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

N0001
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 5

Anyone know if its worth buying any candida books out there?

I accidently came across this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/Candida-Cure-Program-Restore-Vibrant/dp/0977344614/ref=wl_mb_hu_m_1_dp

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

N0001 wrote: Anyone know if its worth buying any candida books out there?

I accidently came across this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/Candida-Cure-Program-Restore-Vibrant/dp/0977344614/ref=wl_mb_hu_m_1_dp

Hi,
    I own that one as well as 15 more and still have candida. ! You won’t find any secret in any of them. This isn’t a book matter but a sacrifice changing your life until you win the battle. I assume you have an intestinal fungal overgrowth(CRC)
    Anyway, if we can help you, ask what you want to know.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

N0001 wrote: Anyone know if its worth buying any candida books out there?

“If” I were going to purchase a book concerning a treatment or cure for a Candida albicans infestation, I would first want to know where the author came up with his material. If he quotes a few hundred research journals as being his sources, then buy it, otherwise, it’s like all the other books out there which are pure conjecture and theory.

Before I’d spend money on a book, I’d subscribe to a dependable research journal.

Although theory often leads to fact; when it comes to curing oneself, usually fact over theory is the best route.

Able

N0001
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 5

You guys do have a point,
    thanks for the answers.

I am not going to buy it, what Im trying to do now is get used to not eating so many sweets and sugars.

I had been eating sweets and drinking soda almost every day, now Im letting that go and starting a more healthy diet. Trying to get my body used to eating vegetables and hopefully start the candida diet from the forum after that.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

N0001 wrote: what Im trying to do now is get used to not eating so many sweets and sugars. I had been eating sweets and drinking soda almost every day, now Im letting that go and starting a more healthy diet.

I can tell you for absolute certainty that, if you’re going to be sincere about curing your infestation, everything you need know and to do is right here on the forum. And if by some chance it’s not here, we’ll find it for you.

You can’t ask a book questions when you don’t understand something; and you may as well know that a book isn’t going to help you to stop eating sugar. That’s completely up to you and no one else.

Leaving sugar and carbohydrates alone is done by making one decision at a time; the decision to put that cookie, candy bar, or cupcake down and pick up a glass of water and a salad instead.

One decision at a time will lead you to your cure.

Able

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Worth buying candida book?’ is closed to new replies.