winemom

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  soldia4 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

soldia4
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 27

You must start from phase 1! I see your posts about eating things on phase 2 or 3 already. You can expect to be in phase 1 for quite sometime so get cozy with it. You can’t expect to build a house if the foundation is made of twigs. This makes me think you still must not have read the protocol or allowed list. Or you must not have seriously considered either. One cup of coffee is feeding your candida every morning. If you tip toe around what needs to be done you’ll be dancing much longer than you’d like to. Consider this a serious illness. You must do the research.

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Yes you are right – I have not been on phase one for two months – The diet is very strict, however and to go cold turkey on just about everything you love is too hard for me personally – but for me — to cut out just sugar is unbeleivable!! not to mention wheat – so I guess I am taking baby steps and might go to detox stage soon. In the meantime, I have learned to eat healthier and my tongue does not have thrush anymore. I appreciate all advice. Thank you very much.

soldia4
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 27

It’s hard for all of us. Trust me. We can do it! You’re doin great! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘winemom’ is closed to new replies.