Will that feed Candida? So scared.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Will that feed Candida? So scared.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Healhy 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Today I buy a suplement of Q10 but it contains: palm oil, wetting: glycerol, purified water, ammonia caramel, titanium dioxide. Will that feed candida? Or can I use it safe?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds fine to me…

-raster

Healhy

oNCE AGAIN THANKS RASTER. The only ingredientes that I´m scared is palm oil and caramel amonia. Amonia do not feed candida?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy wrote: Today I buy a suplement of Q10 but it contains: palm oil, wetting: glycerol, purified water, ammonia caramel, titanium dioxide. Will that feed candida? Or can I use it safe?

Ammonia caramel is a coloring made with ammonia. The ammonia isn’t healthy for either a healthy or a sick person, however it can’t feed the Candida, but it may be enough to improve the environment a bit in the Candida’s favor. It’s difficult to say whether or not it would interfere with your treatment for sure since we don’t know how much the supplement contains.

Try to remember to read the ingredients on any supplement container before you hand the store clerk your money.

Maybe you can exchange it if you’ve not opened the container.

Able

Healhy

Thanks able. Oh I will make another question what about vegetables can we eat all the vegetables in the allowed list? I mean yesterday I eat a lot : 3 biga salads per day with brocoli, onions, turnip and spinach. Isn´t tha a lot of sugar? We can eat vegetables in al forms ? Raw, stew, grilled?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Please stop worrying about the small amount of sugar in vegetables. You have to eat for your health, that’s the bottom line and a fact we can’t avoid. Of all the foods that are on the list, vegetables are your best choice and they are less likely to feed the Candida or interfere with your treatment than anything else you can eat. So in other words, eat all you want.

Able

Healhy

Able you have to win a medal. Lol. Thanks so much for your good coments. I wish you the best

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Will that feed Candida? So scared.’ is closed to new replies.