will our diet kill other fungus too?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions will our diet kill other fungus too?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi guys,
    I wonder if there are several fungi and other enemies possible in our intestines?
    Is our diet killing the them or do I have to figure out each of the enemies making my life miserable. We are talking here about a fungi called Candida but which other ones can make trouble and how to kill these guys.

cheers
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thomas, food grade Diatomaceous Earth is a product that’s safe, and it’s about the best product on the market for destroying intestinal parasites. If you think this is a problem, then you might try it. As far as the Candida diet is concerned, yes, it should definitely help to rid the body of certain parasites.

Able

89Mirageman
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 55

Able, a quick search on Google shows that Diatomaceous Earth is very sharp. Wouldn’t this be similar to the psyllium husks?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You’re talking about non-food grade Diatomaceous Earth for which the uses are different from the food grade; I specified ‘food grade Diatomaceous Earth” so that people would realize there’s a difference and be certain to obtain the correct type. This is not a problem with food grade DE.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘will our diet kill other fungus too?’ is closed to new replies.