will my allergies get better?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions will my allergies get better?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

I actually discovered I have candida after becoming allergic to my boyfriend’s dog, then most fruits, so I did some research and voila.
    Do you think by any chance my dog allergy will get better once I am healed?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I’d say there’s a big chance that it’ll either be cured or the symptoms will become less severe. There have been lots of studies showing positive results in people suffering pollen and other allergies supplementing just a few strains of probiotics over a short period. If you’re following a strict, intestinal-friendly diet and taking a larger number of probiotics with more strains, then it wouldn’t be crazy to think you’d have positive results, too. Of course, nothing is guaranteed, but it’s another reason to give it your best shot, right?

helpme

Gee awesome! Can’t wait to tell my boyfriend he won’t be needing to shower before he sees me every time in the future xD

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you heal leaky gut, it’ll most likely eliminate your allergies. There are a variety of ways to heal leaky gut, but one way is through the use of probiotics.

I once was allergic to almond butter for instance, but no longer! Same with rice and fruits. It takes time to get the results you are looking for.

-raster

helpme

do you think my dog allergy was potentially due to leaky gut?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I think it’d be more likely due to “leaky airway”. There’s a similar system to the intestinal barrier in your airway that filters things you inhale, just like the gut filters things you eat. Repairing it is similar to repairing leaky gut though – avoiding triggers, good nutrition and probiotics.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘will my allergies get better?’ is closed to new replies.