will eggs slow recovery?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions will eggs slow recovery?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I have recently noticed a thread where Raster is saying that eggs shouldn’t be a staple item on our diet. I usually eat 2-4 a day, but never more. I never eat chicken more than once a week. So what really is the deal with eggs. Are they down right bad for us or will it just slow the recovery?
    Also eggs are in every bread recipe that is on the website and most of us are eating the different types of breads.

Able, I’m particularly interested to know if you ate eggs throughout your treatment, since we know you recovered. It is really difficult for me to not eat eggs since it is my main protein source now. I eat a spirunella in the morning with my juiced veges so that is good protein, but it doesn’t feel like it’s enough.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend that you try out a week without eggs and a week with eggs and see if you notice any difference. I believe everyone is different in how their bodies work…

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kodaz2005;33705 wrote: Able, I’m particularly interested to know if you ate eggs throughout your treatment, since we know you recovered. It is really difficult for me to not eat eggs since it is my main protein source now. I eat a spirunella in the morning with my juiced veges so that is good protein, but it doesn’t feel like it’s enough.

Kadaz, I ate between 2 and 6 eggs every day throughout my treatment with zero problems from them. I suspect that if you have a lot of inflammation or suffer from leaky gut syndrome, you probably should limit the number of eggs. Of course, it should go without saying that if one is allergic to eggs they should be avoided.

Able

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Thanks Able. It’s good to know that you recovered while including them in your diet.

Raster, that advice. I plan on doing exactly that. I guess if I feel better when I’m not eating them at all I should know if there is any negative response for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘will eggs slow recovery?’ is closed to new replies.