Will eating a ton of vegetables every day speed up your recovery?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Will eating a ton of vegetables every day speed up your recovery?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

Will it cause more die off eating more vegetables? I am just so determined to beat this thing this time around I cant stand feeling like this anymore.

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

WilliamHolst wrote: Will it cause more die off eating more vegetables? I am just so determined to beat this thing this time around I cant stand feeling like this anymore.

It would depend on what vegetables you were eating a lot of. If it was Rutabaga, Garlic, Sauerkraut and others then yes it will but if it is like kale, broccoli, cauliflower, squash, and others than most likely no but they will help indirectly. Eating lots of green vegetables and some orange will definitely help you out because it will help the liver detox and especially high fibre will really help with the die off. Sources of soluble fibre which feed probiotics called prebiotics are flax seeds (ground up), beans, fruits that contain FOS, inulin, acacia fibre, oat bran, rice bran, wheat bran. Use lots of spices in your cooking like turmeric or curry, ginger, oregano, rosemary, thyme, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, chinese 5 spice. These will detox your body, reduce inflammation, kill yeast and bacteria, and increase energy, plus they taste really good.

WilliamHolst

great info blake

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think blake has got it right on. To build upon what he said, I think if you did a few things, it could speed up your recovery.

1)Try out SF722 undecenoic acid. It prevents candida from attaching to your mucosal membrane and is the only antifungal that I know that does this.

2)Consider HMF neuro as a probiotic sometime in your recovery; it makes me feel good (from personal experience) and is the only probiotic that contains HMF, human micro flora, which attachs to the intestinal walls better than any other probiotics. You won’t be able to find it in stores and have to order it online. Maybe switch between HMF neuro and megaflora (thats what I’m doing).

3)Reduce inflammation. Try out anti-inflammatory foods/diet and consider taking (fermented) cod liver oil. You need to reduce inflammation in order to get better.

4)Tough out the die-off if possible, take a bunch of probiotics and antifungals gradually over time and hopefully within a few weeks you can detox it out of your body. Drink some detox tea to help the liver/kidneys, etc. Sweat out the toxins as much as you can.

5)Try out some basic vitamins such as vitamin C, trace minerals (zinc, calcium, etc), and even more!

6)Rest(sleep) as much as possible and don’t over exert yourself if possible.

-raster

WilliamHolst

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Yes it is!

It is an antifungal so it will cause die-off but it might not be as strong of a die-off when compared to other antifungals.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Will eating a ton of vegetables every day speed up your recovery?’ is closed to new replies.