Will diet ALONE kill the candida? Or does one NEED meds?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Will diet ALONE kill the candida? Or does one NEED meds?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wonderlover 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wonderlover
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 22

I have a very basic question. Will a candida diet alone (cutting out ALL yeasts, sugars) kill the candida?

or will it just stay put?

or does one have to intake anti-fungals (whether prescription or natural) to kill off the candida?

Are there are Doctors on this forum that can chime in?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

No doctors are on this forum. If you want to consult doctors go to curezone…

The diet will kill the yeast by starving it and antifungals will kill it even further.

-raster

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Diet is great for controlling symptoms, but in my opinion will not cure you, no.

Assuming you have addressed nothing more than diet, once you go off the diet the candida/symptoms will return.

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

In one of the main yeast syndrome books, I forget which one (was written by one of the following — Dr. Truss, Dr. Crook, or Dr. Trowbridge), it was stated that while some people can rid themselves of yeast overgrowth with diet alone, most people require medication to do it.

CS

wonderlover
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 22

thanks for the reply. I guess I’ll try just eliminating stuff from my diet immediately.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Will diet ALONE kill the candida? Or does one NEED meds?’ is closed to new replies.