will candida always return

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions will candida always return

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bex139
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

I’ve been on the diet for about 5-6 months now. I am finding the thought of having to stick with this diet for the long term future very daunting,and wondered, does candida tend to come back if you stray? I have coeliac disease, so will never eat gluten again. I am not too fussed about sweet food and enjoy eating a healthy diet, but miss alcohol a lot. I want to be able to have a few drinks without worrying! Is this ever possible for people who have had candida?!

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

bex139;43807 wrote: I’ve been on the diet for about 5-6 months now. I am finding the thought of having to stick with this diet for the long term future very daunting,and wondered, does candida tend to come back if you stray? I have coeliac disease, so will never eat gluten again. I am not too fussed about sweet food and enjoy eating a healthy diet, but miss alcohol a lot. I want to be able to have a few drinks without worrying! Is this ever possible for people who have had candida?!

Absolutely possible if you complete a treatment and recover an strong immunity. CRC is curable.

Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need more time. I didn’t reach a “cure” until close to 2 years. You also need a proper treatment plan that addresses your imbalances and I can’t make one for every single person.

-raster

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

raster;43816 wrote: You need more time. I didn’t reach a “cure” until close to 2 years. You also need a proper treatment plan that addresses your imbalances and I can’t make one for every single person.

-raster

Remind us again Raster what your timeline was (dates)? Like when you started and when you felt “cured”?

Edit >>> I think you said May 2013 was when you felt cured and you started May 2011?

“Well, I have been on the strict forum diet since last May (2011). I have a blog post on the forum that mentions my progress as I go through this journey…”

Thanks buddy.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I technically started august 2011. I feel that I am cured now because I ate a whole bunch of unhealthy food for a week straight and didn’t have any symptoms really. I still react to white sugar and some mold related food items though. I could go off the diet for a long time and the candida wouldn’t come back likely.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘will candida always return’ is closed to new replies.