Wild Caught Salmon & Coconut Milk Curry

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Lunch & Dinner Wild Caught Salmon & Coconut Milk Curry

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jo*Jo 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

I know it says Cod on the recipe, but I choose to use Wild Caught Salmon & sometime Haddock. With the salmon I often add 1/2 a lime’s juice & some fresh chopped ginger root. I also add more turmeric & don’t bother with the masala.

http://www.grouprecipes.com/108164/cod-in-coconut-tomato-sauce.html

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

This is a kick @$$ dish. I had something similar to it at the thai place by my house but i doubt it was as health as this lol

benc

princeofsin wrote: This is a kick @$$ dish. I had something similar to it at the thai place by my house but i doubt it was as health as this lol

Yeah I love this, you can add white fish as well (i’m just not so trustworthy of it with the higher potential for mercury)

carriel
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 37

ooooh! This looks good-thanks for posting it! (Not eating tomatoes or peppers yet but a girl can dream?!?)

benc

carriel wrote: ooooh! This looks good-thanks for posting it! (Not eating tomatoes or peppers yet but a girl can dream?!?)

you don’t need to put them in, I don’t anymore just put loads of garlic & onion & as much of the herbs as you like. It still taste great.

carriel
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 37

Can’t wait to give it a go!

benc

carriel wrote: Can’t wait to give it a go!

it goes really well with cauliflower rice, chopped onion, a little turmeric, smoked paprika (if you can tolerate it), cumin & salt to season.

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

Best meal I’ve had on this diet! I love it, and had it with buckwheat

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wild Caught Salmon & Coconut Milk Curry’ is closed to new replies.