why no yogurt during cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions why no yogurt during cleanse?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jake43214
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

just wondering the main aspects of not eating yogurt during a 7-14 day cleanse, because seems like something i would love to dig into

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jake43214;32124 wrote: just wondering the main aspects of not eating yogurt during a 7-14 day cleanse, because seems like something i would love to dig into

Because it’s basically an animal product. If at all possible, all animal products should be avoided during any good detox period or cleanse.

The cleanse doesn’t have to last any longer than a period of time with which you are comfortable.

Able

jake43214
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9

would you consider eggs an animal byproduct, though i’m aware meats and such feed into the candida

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jake43214;32150 wrote: would you consider eggs an animal byproduct, though i’m aware meats and such feed into the candida

Yes, of course eggs are an animal product, but I believe that the one exception to no animal products during a cleanse are organic eggs; but that’s only if a person findss that they simply cannot complete even a few days of the cleanse without some type of protein for strength. At that point one organic boiled egg a day could be used until the end of the cleanse.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘why no yogurt during cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.