Why is coconut bread allowed on the strict diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why is coconut bread allowed on the strict diet?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sonic Boom 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

drpepper711
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I thought all carbs should be limited. And can I have as much as I want? I have been on the strict diet for 2 months(including cleanse) without coconut bread and would love to be eating it.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Coconut flour is made from the raw coconut meat.

That means it contains capric acid, caprylic acid, and lauric acid. All anti-fungal.

Also low carb and high fiber.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

drpepper711;40043 wrote: I thought all carbs should be limited. And can I have as much as I want?

As much of what as you want? If you’re talking about carbs in general, then no, that is unless you wish to completely stop your treatment. If you’re asking about coconut bread; the answer is, be reasonable with the amount of any food you eat other than green vegetables, these you can have all you want of. But if all you are eating is the coconut bread, then you’d be missing out on the necessity of vegetables.

I have been on the strict diet for 2 months(including cleanse) without coconut bread and would love to be eating it.

You haven’t been on the ‘strict forum’ diet or you would have known all about coconut bread from the beginning.

Able

drpepper711
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Thanks for your response. Yes, it is low in carbs relative to other breads, but it is still A LOT of carbs, no? Anyways, I will test it out, hopefully it works. Is that the case for others, no issues with it?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is not a no carb diet or a no sugar diet, its a low carb diet and low sugar diet. In general you should worry about other food items or characteristics more than carbs such as starch, molds, sugar, glycemic index, etc.

-raster

Sonic Boom
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 52

Able900;40046 wrote: As much of what as you want? If you’re talking about carbs in general, then no, that is unless you wish to completely stop your treatment.

Clearly, every case of candidiasis is different from the next, but in general, does keeping your average daily carb intake under 300 grams suffice, given that they all come from foods on the strict diet (including your vegetables, etc.)?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Why is coconut bread allowed on the strict diet?’ is closed to new replies.