Why is Able 900 Banned ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why is Able 900 Banned ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shayfo 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

The Best experts here who have helped so many users here are Able & Raster.

When I joined the forum Able Emailed me the Protocol & Diet etc. I never had it printed but used to check it pretty much on daily basis but now it is suddenly gone.

What happened ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

As you saw in the thread, he privatized all of his information/posts and started a blog website that makes money. He was having forum members privately message him to go to a website that makes money off of your visit. He decided to make money off of his information instead of helping people for free.

thecandidadiet.com is also a website that makes money off of your patronage. He was essentially taking away people from this website to make money which isn’t something that is chill to do on the internet in general. Its like going to a cancer website/forum and telling people to visit your own cancer website that has advertisements and products, etc. Or its like going to a commercial car website/forum and telling people to visit your own car blog. Craigslist doesn’t allow this if you didn’t know, its a widespread general policy that most websites have to ensure their interests.

-raster

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

Thanks for the clarification. I just read Anna’s post a few seconds ago.

I know that you guys had your differences but Able/Sean was a great Help & he will be missed.

I always wondered about his presence here especially ages after getting healed but still staying on top of almost every post. Sooner or later he had to leave or to turn into a revenue generation.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

For the record, Able doesn’t make money off his website. This disclaimer is on all his articles:

“The links that are on the Candida Diet and Protocol as well as the links in these articles were placed there by the owners of this website, . Any and all payments that are received via the links as well as all profits from the sales of products marketed on this website are received by the owners of .”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Why is Able 900 Banned ?’ is closed to new replies.