Why I don´t have die off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why I don´t have die off?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

Hello guys. I´m on 9 day of the strict diet and I´m eating 2 organics chicken steaks with 4 eggs per day and 3 times per week I eat salmon. I take 12 tablespoon of coconut oil with 6 cloves of garlics and 2 liters of water.I´m taking a renew life probiotic 50 billions. I eat also salad with brocoli and spinach and onions. But I don´t feel die off. Should I wait more days?

rar
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

It may take longer than 9 days. If it keeps going like this, try to be careful with starches (I think there’s a bit of starch in broccoli) and if you don’t experience die off on week 3 of a very strict regime, start thinking about possible mercury poisoning (if you have mercury poisoning then candida will stay around) I’m no expert btw this is just my thoughts

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You should try something stronger, such as oil of oregano. If after taking 15 drops of oil of oregano and you get no die-off, then you might not have candida overgrowth.

There are a lot of things out there similar to candida overgrowth as far as symptoms as well.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Why I don´t have die off?’ is closed to new replies.