Why I am doing it !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why I am doing it !!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jameskep 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hi all,
    As someone told me in Curezone, I have left many hours of my life in these candida forums. It is true, and I hope my testimonies help others who are coming back to deal with this nightmare.
    I am writing all because I know perfectly it is hard to find guidance to deal with it.
    An intestinal fungal overgrowth is something very serious. Don’t make the mistake of considering it light. I made it at first, and it has caused an endless suffering.

Anyway, I have done my first retention enema with S. Boulardii. I used 18 billions in 4 ounces of distilled water after cleaning my colon with 6 rounds of clear water enemas. The 4 ounces of water with the S.Boulardii is inside of my colon now. So far, I haven’t felt any reaction. I will comment tomorrow. If everything goes well, I will rise it to 36 billions 3 times a week. I am also taking high doses orally like 36 billions a day with home made Kefir.

I am not following an strict diet. I am eating more openly but not using white sugar, no eating fruits, neither bread. Occasionally, I have had some pizza slices, beers, and ice cream.
    I am eating white rice, potatoes, beans, plantains, drinking coca cola zero, rice crackers, etc.

Now, I am going to explain why I am doing it.
    The reason is I was following a very restrictive diet for months where I only ate buckwheat one time a day (an small amount) as a carbohydrate source. I took high doses of Nystatin powder ( around 6 millions of units a day ) 20 SF-722 capsules a day, Fluconazole 200 mg tablets 90 tablets, EDTA, coconut oil, and I made capsules with Pogostemon Oil and Cinnamon Oil that I also took. I also was drinking home made Kefir and taking Garden of Life 80 billions probiotic blend. ( 3 capsules a day ) I was also doing Nystatin retention enemas.

In spite of this, there was a moment where I didn’t progress anymore. I reached a plateau where I wasn’t feeling well and no progressing. I was losing weight, was very weak, and got gastritis and stomach upset because the avalanche of medicines and supplements. I kept it more than 2 months expecting a turn over that never happened. I mean the benefits of this regime were huge. This treatment took me to a position where most of my symptoms have gone, but it never took me to a completely normal state.

So, I decided to stop and to open the diet to gain weight and strength and give my organs a rest of supplements. Then, I decided to take S. Boulardii and Kefir to keep candida controlled and to see if an increase in the bacterial flora may end with the infection.

I am aware that there is a part of my small bowel or colon that still hold candida colonies.
    I tried to eliminate them doing a sacrifice increasing the antifungals and keeping a very restricted diet but it was no possible. As I said, there was a plateau and I was very deteriorated and exhausted.

I have gained weight and feel a lot better, I mean a lot of energy allowing me to go to the gym diary but I am not normal yet. I mean my digestive function.

I may need to come back to the diet and to use some weapons I have never used. For now, I will give the S. Boulardii retention enemas, Kefir, and S. Boulardii orally a good chance.

I will report !!

Good Luck to all,

Jorge.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

Sounds like your doing a good job and I see why u quit the diet if most of your symptoms were gone. U could try to do the diet just 4 a few wks and see if u see a difference.

The diet is the hardest part of treatment I can’t wait till I can follow it right!

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

dvjorge;35844 wrote: Hi all,
    As someone told me in Curezone, I have left many hours of my life in these candida forums. It is true, and I hope my testimonies help others who are coming back to deal with this nightmare.
    I am writing all because I know perfectly it is hard to find guidance to deal with it.
    An intestinal fungal overgrowth is something very serious. Don’t make the mistake of considering it light. I made it at first, and it has caused an endless suffering.

Anyway, I have done my first retention enema with S. Boulardii. I used 18 billions in 4 ounces of distilled water after cleaning my colon with 6 rounds of clear water enemas. The 4 ounces of water with the S.Boulardii is inside of my colon now. So far, I haven’t felt any reaction. I will comment tomorrow. If everything goes well, I will rise it to 36 billions 3 times a week. I am also taking high doses orally like 36 billions a day with home made Kefir.

I am not following an strict diet. I am eating more openly but not using white sugar, no eating fruits, neither bread. Occasionally, I have had some pizza slices, beers, and ice cream.
    I am eating white rice, potatoes, beans, plantains, drinking coca cola zero, rice crackers, etc.

Now, I am going to explain why I am doing it.
    The reason is I was following a very restrictive diet for months where I only ate buckwheat one time a day (an small amount) as a carbohydrate source. I took high doses of Nystatin powder ( around 6 millions of units a day ) 20 SF-722 capsules a day, Fluconazole 200 mg tablets 90 tablets, EDTA, coconut oil, and I made capsules with Pogostemon Oil and Cinnamon Oil that I also took. I also was drinking home made Kefir and taking Garden of Life 80 billions probiotic blend. ( 3 capsules a day ) I was also doing Nystatin retention enemas.

In spite of this, there was a moment where I didn’t progress anymore. I reached a plateau where I wasn’t feeling well and no progressing. I was losing weight, was very weak, and got gastritis and stomach upset because the avalanche of medicines and supplements. I kept it more than 2 months expecting a turn over that never happened. I mean the benefits of this regime were huge. This treatment took me to a position where most of my symptoms have gone, but it never took me to a completely normal state.

So, I decided to stop and to open the diet to gain weight and strength and give my organs a rest of supplements. Then, I decided to take S. Boulardii and Kefir to keep candida controlled and to see if an increase in the bacterial flora may end with the infection.

I am aware that there is a part of my small bowel or colon that still hold candida colonies.
    I tried to eliminate them doing a sacrifice increasing the antifungals and keeping a very restricted diet but it was no possible. As I said, there was a plateau and I was very deteriorated and exhausted.

I have gained weight and feel a lot better, I mean a lot of energy allowing me to go to the gym diary but I am not normal yet. I mean my digestive function.

I may need to come back to the diet and to use some weapons I have never used. For now, I will give the S. Boulardii retention enemas, Kefir, and S. Boulardii orally a good chance.

I will report !!

Good Luck to all,

Jorge.

Jorge, Thanks for posting your concept and updates regarding S Boulardii retention enemas. I am very interested to see if you can achieve some success with this. I do believe your input on this forum adds an extensive amount of knowledge that you have acquired and I’m sure others are also thankful that you take the time to do this.

sushified
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 31

Thank you for this!!!

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

What I can say is this one of the hardest health battle someone can face. I have almost 5 years battling it with most of the resources available. I have been lucky enough to have money to buy medicines, supplements, food, and everything. In spite of it, it is still there. Diet, enemas, probiotics, kefir, fecal transplants, chelation (still partial), Rx antifungals, natural antifungals, combinations of them, books, hundreds of hours sharing experiences in the forums, and I am not normal yet. Do I ever will ??? Who knows…! I pray for it and for you all.

Jorge.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

I never thought a human could experience so many bad symptoms in my life. When someone has good health they take it for granted and don’t think its possible to experience such a array of terrible symptoms. It’s just unbelievable how toxic candida can make you feel when it dies off. Bacteria die-off does not cause near the amount of toxicity that candida does. I think Fungal candida was designed with such a strong cell wall to help withstand decomposition. Maybe one of the main reasons why fungal candida was created was to decompose matter. Unfortunately, man(Doctors) instigated the beginning of this process way to soon with the abuse of antibiotics/antibacterials.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Why I am doing it !!!’ is closed to new replies.