Why has all my data been deleted?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why has all my data been deleted?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  1533jd 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Hopefully I have been mistaken, but It seems that all the data and information I have gathered over the past 6 months or so seems to be pretty much deleted..

Please tell me this is not the case?!

JD

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

1533jd;39948 wrote:
    Hopefully I have been mistaken, but It seems that all the data and information I have gathered over the past 6 months or so seems to be pretty much deleted..
    Please tell me this is not the case?!
    JD

What was the title of your thread, JD?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I see 10 pages of your posts. Unfortunately the forum software won’t allow you to see more than this.

-raster

Atela
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 32

I have noticed a lot of threads where the convos seemed to vanish after a few posts. I know there should be more posts because there were questions left unanswered.

I also notice that my last ‘New Topic’ did not get posted. There was nothing in the context that went against the forum rules here, so that should not have been a problem. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

@ Raster…

I see 10 pages of your posts. Unfortunately the forum software won’t allow you to see more than this.

Does that mean that the forum software won’t store anymore than that?

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi all

Just to clarify – the only posts or topics that are deleted are those which are obviously spam. Genuine posts have not been deleted.

I have increased the number of posts visible in the search function from 50 to 300. If you want to find a specific post you wrote in the past, I suggest you use both your username and a search keyword in the search form.

Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

Everything is fine now, much appreciated.

JD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Why has all my data been deleted?’ is closed to new replies.