Why does this cure seb derm ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why does this cure seb derm ?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

PapaBizz
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

Hello!

Ive found that every time that I go on vacation, my red and flaky scales I have on my scalp disappears.

So what do I do ?
    Well, I dont eat healthier, infact, i eat more dirty food than I usually do.

But I do something diffrently, I swim. I swim in Croatia, where there is sea salt. 3-4 days, and whoops, seb derm is gone, then after a few days (when Im not on vacation anymore), its slowly comming back.

Why ? Why does sea salt help ? Is it something im lacking?

Thanks..

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Even if you don’t know why it helps, fact is that it helps. That could be enough to buy sea salt and bath in it regularly.

Rabelais

Ragdoll
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Are you sitting out in the sun? The sun could kill a yeast infection on the skin

PapaBizz
    Participant

Yes I was also out in the sun, but I know its the sea salt doing the trick.

Rabelais, this may cure my symptoms(which in turn will give me a better life) but it wont cure the cause of my seb derm, thats why I ask why sea salt helps.. My skin overall looks sooo much better when im in croatia.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

As far as I know, there is no way to cure this condition. The only cure I know of is something I applied myself when I had dandruff.

I’ve had dandruff for years, and whatever I tried, it didn’t help. Until my girlfriend gave me a ketoconazol-based shampoo. I kept washing my hair as I always did (which means: two to three times per week), but now I used the ketoconazol shampoo. After about two months, the dandruff was gone!

I kept using the ketoconazol shampoo for an additional month, then I returned to normal shampoo.

About a year and a half later, the dandruff returned, I used the ketoconazol shampoo again, the dandruff disappeared, and it never returned since then – that’s over ten years ago now.

Anyway, that’s dandruff. Seb derm can’t be treated so easily, unfortunately. As far as I know, there is no known cure. The best one can do is treat the symptoms.

Where I live, some health insurers cover part of the costs of trips to the Dead Sea, to Greek islands, or elsewhere where there’s lots of sunshine and salt water. This is a long known combination that greatly reduces the symptoms. It’s the combination of the salt water and the UV light from the Sun.

This helps exceptionally well if you have a condition we call neurodermitis (see Wikipedia for pics), but also if you have psoriasis or related skin conditions.

My aunt, who suffers from mild psoriasis, buys sea salt to bathe in. She takes one normal bath and one long bath per week, the long bath lasting three or four hours. It doesn’t help as well as a vacation to a sunny seaside beach, but still it really does help her.

Rabelais

PapaBizz
    Participant

<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>
    As far as I know, there is no way to cure this condition. The only cure I know of is something I applied myself when I had dandruff.

I’ve had dandruff for years, and whatever I tried, it didn’t help. Until my girlfriend gave me a ketoconazol-based shampoo. I kept washing my hair as I always did (which means: two to three times per week), but now I used the ketoconazol shampoo. After about two months, the dandruff was gone!

I kept using the ketoconazol shampoo for an additional month, then I returned to normal shampoo.

About a year and a half later, the dandruff returned, I used the ketoconazol shampoo again, the dandruff disappeared, and it never returned since then – that’s over ten years ago now.

Anyway, that’s dandruff. Seb derm can’t be treated so easily, unfortunately. As far as I know, there is no known cure. The best one can do is treat the symptoms.

Where I live, some health insurers cover part of the costs of trips to the Dead Sea, to Greek islands, or elsewhere where there’s lots of sunshine and salt water. This is a long known combination that greatly reduces the symptoms. It’s the combination of the salt water and the UV light from the Sun.

This helps exceptionally well if you have a condition we call neurodermitis (see Wikipedia for pics), but also if you have psoriasis or related skin conditions.

My aunt, who suffers from mild psoriasis, buys sea salt to bathe in. She takes one normal bath and one long bath per week, the long bath lasting three or four hours. It doesn’t help as well as a vacation to a sunny seaside beach, but still it really does help her.

Rabelais

<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>

Wow, thanks for your input…

I dont have dandruff, but I do have white flakes caused by dead skin due to the seb derm. But the sea salt baths cure my symptoms like 95%, but once I stop having them, my symptoms come back, now, the longest ive been taking sea salt baths is for 1 week. Then I stopped

But do you think there is a possibilty of cureing it all by taking baths for like 3 months ?

Thanks

Sivakanth
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Hey!
    Dandruff. It’s one of those beauty ailments that no one really talks about, but it’s one that almost all of us will experience at some point in our lives. It’s a common disease spreading numbers of people all over the world. It’s really difficult to choose best Dandruff Shampoo which will help to reduce dandruff without changing the moisture balance in your scalp and hair.
    I think Herbal Anti Dandruff Shampoo is best and efficiently removes dandruff in less time duration.
    Thanks

Kefir_2018
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I recently signed up to this forum and happened to stumble upon your thread. I have Ezcema & Psoriasis and have found going to the coast and bathing in the ocean the most beneficial thing for me. My inflamed skin clears up quickly but within a day or two after returning back home the the red, dry, itchy and painful skin returns.

Just like you I eat less healthily whilst I am away and it even seem I am able to get away with that even though it would normally impact me at home.

The transformation both visually as well as symptomatically is very profound – I really wish I could just pop it in a pill and continue to reap the benefits but of course this is not the way it works. At the very least it would be nice to understand why it helps.

What I do find is that swimming in the ocean also leaves my skin and scalp feeling cleaner. Maybe the salt reduces fungal/bacteria overgrowth but I really don’t know. Salt is certainly suppose to be healing for the skin.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

It’s probably related to being in the sun too. Or maybe there are some allergens at home that you’re not exposed to when you’re on holiday? Pets etc?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Why does this cure seb derm ?’ is closed to new replies.