why are soya products not allowed?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions why are soya products not allowed?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

I know there must be a reason but I’m just curious

Himawari
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 65

A lot of people have trouble with soy, even if they don’t realize it. I for one always assumed I was fine with it, until I started the diet and realized that drinking soymilk, as delicious as it was, would give me headaches and other symptoms. So it’s not included in the “acceptable” list, which is populated with foods that would be safe to eat for most people.

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

hmm what if I know I’m not allergic to it?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

To do that you’d need to avoid it for a while and carefully introduce a small amount and see if you experience any symptoms over the next 2-3 days, while not introducing any other foods. If you’re suffering from die-off and other adjustments to the diet, it’s going to be difficult to pinpoint what’s causing symptoms. It’s better to leave questionable foods for testing until you’re largely in control of your condition.

A lot of the soy products you might be wanting to try are trash as well. That’s what Able was hinting at in the other thread. If you could find some traditionally produced tofu or tempeh, they’d probably be the best options.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘why are soya products not allowed?’ is closed to new replies.