- June 11, 2012 at 10:03 am #84404
mimigraceMemberTopics: 4Replies: 10
I’ve been on the website diet for 3 weeks and I had some severe fatigue and lightheadedness and headaches, but my GI symptoms are much better.
Now, after being good for three weeks, I think I have a vaginal yeast infection. Why is this?? Is it normal to have yeast infections as you’re trying to get better? I’ve never had one before, even though I think I may have had candida for 1.5 years.June 11, 2012 at 11:15 am #84407
Able900SpectatorTopics: 92Replies: 4812
Yeast infections can be one of the many ways that healing takes place believe it or not. This is the Candida toxins being excreted through the skin and muscle tissues of the body. This normally shows up as various rashes, but mouth thrush and yeast infections are also possibilities.
See if any of the suggestions below will help. A member who had constant yeast infections experimented with these and found various degrees of success.
For external vaginal yeast infection relief:
• antifungal baths/compress for external yeast infection(a few drops diluted tea tree, lavender or oregano oil)
• creams found at the natural food store for yeast infections
• coconut oil (a natural antifungal and can be used as a natural lubricant during intercourse)
• Plain yogurt
For internal vaginal yeast infection relief:
• Insert a probiotic capsule into the vagina before bed.
• insert an organic tampon that has been soaked in melted coconut oil and insert once it has cooled leaving it in place over night
• Plain organic Greek yogurt soaked in organic tampon and inserted in vagina
AbleJune 12, 2012 at 2:37 am #84442
DoggiemamaMemberTopics: 43Replies: 204
Thats some cool info Able.. didnt know you could do that..
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.