Who here has chronic fatigue?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Who here has chronic fatigue?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Doggiemama 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

wenkins
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 34

WOW, I really feel you you guys. I haven’t ever experienced that even though I’ve had candida for many many years (unknowingly – strangely my symptoms have not ‘affected’ me much).

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

wenkins wrote: WOW, I really feel you you guys. I haven’t ever experienced that even though I’ve had candida for many many years (unknowingly – strangely my symptoms have not ‘affected’ me much).

What brought you too finding out you had it?

I never had any thrush like symptoms. I’ve had allergies & eczema on & off all my llife, but it was the dizziness, fatigue & brainfog I couldn’t keep on living with.

wenkins
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 34

Benc, so as not to be a troll, I’ve posted my discovery under Candida Stories – “Strangely, no suffering” or something like that

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

benc wrote:
    Chris i’ve got all of those. I’m not exercising at the moment, but my body feels like i’ve been lifting heavy (not like muscle tears you get when you do lots of reps, but no energy to get them moving). I often have to pause & remember what I was talking about. Both of those make you feel very down.

Ah right.. I hear ya. Makes me think of my die off times. Thats the kind of fatigue that should pass soon enough though. If its all candida induced it will all pass eventually.

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

I had chronic fatigue back in 95 for about 6 months..it finally eased up to go on with life. This was also the time I was diagnosed with Menieres disease (severe dizzy spells) and dizziness throughout the day. i have had the dizziness since then. About 4 months ago, I was sitting here at the computer like always and i felt like i had the flu. my body ached so badly. i would take advil and go for a hot bath. this went on for two months every night. After researching online, i found that antidepressants (Wellbutrin was named)and a few vitamins at higher doses would help. So i went to my Dr..got the Wellbutrin and every since then, no more body aches. Thank god. Still tired all the time but I have always been tired. dont remember when i wasnt. I think this Candida triggered it again.
    Now the last 4 days I have been so weak i can hardly walk..but thats been since i started this diet. I am finally a little better today. that was rough though.

yeah and forget exercise. i am doing good to walk.

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

Chris24 wrote: Is it just physical fatigue, or is the fatigue also present in your head? Like your world is damped?

Many days consist of both, it made the last 3.5 years of college absolutely brutal. I went from working out at the gym for an hour or more and running 4+ miles at a 7 minute pace with ease. Now I only feel like walking, and that usually only happens once a week. I’ve been told just go out and exercise and it will make me feel better, but when your legs don’t have any energy to exert and walking up the stairs is a task, you know better of their suggestion.

Mental fatigue has and continues to be a major issue, there are times when I know I should be studying, but I know it won’t be of much use because I won’t retain it (brain fog.)

I hold out hope that I can get this totally cleared up, even if it means never eating normal again.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Part of the tiredness may be the very restrictive diet. I have been able to function holding the diet but never like before to get this syndrome.
    Some people experiment it during the infection, and other feel worse during the protocol because die-off symptoms and the limited diet.
    It is important to reach a point where we can eat more energy sources and quick energy sources to feel normal. The problem is when to do it without causing a relapse.
    Jorge.

Chris24

quick wrote:

Many days consist of both, it made the last 3.5 years of college absolutely brutal. I went from working out at the gym for an hour or more and running 4+ miles at a 7 minute pace with ease. Now I only feel like walking, and that usually only happens once a week. I’ve been told just go out and exercise and it will make me feel better, but when your legs don’t have any energy to exert and walking up the stairs is a task, you know better of their suggestion.

Exactly. I have found it is difficult for healthy person to grasp the feeling of being chronically ill. “When I feel tired I just go work out” they say. Yeah well, good for them… But there is a difference between being tired and being debilitated.

quick wrote:
    Mental fatigue has and continues to be a major issue, there are times when I know I should be studying, but I know it won’t be of much use because I won’t retain it (brain fog.)

I hold out hope that I can get this totally cleared up, even if it means never eating normal again.

You will. You will get over this and you’ll feel better then ever.

Chris24

dvjorge wrote: Part of the tiredness may be the very restrictive diet. I have been able to function holding the diet but never like before to get this syndrome.
    Some people experiment it during the infection, and other feel worse during the protocol because die-off symptoms and the limited diet.
    It is important to reach a point where we can eat more energy sources and quick energy sources to feel normal. The problem is when to do it without causing a relapse.
    Jorge.

True. This occupies my mind a lot. We are weakening ourselves with diet to get stronger later. But if weaken ourselves too much our immuun system wont be able to take over. If we are weak we cant move, sport, go out. I have not found a good balance in this matter yet.

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

i became EXTREMELY weak 24 hours after starting the diet. its been a week and i an still weak but not as bad as I was. still hard to walk across a parking lot without being wore out or out of breath. I hope it gets better.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Who here has chronic fatigue?’ is closed to new replies.