Who here has chronic fatigue?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Who here has chronic fatigue?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Doggiemama 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

I’m curious. Who here is suffering from chronic fatigue? Meaning: being always tired for months without a day of feeling awake.

– Is your chronic fatigue a symptom of candida, or was the chronic fatigue already there before? If so, what do you think caused it, or what is still causing it?

– Have you had any succes healing from chronic fatigue in any way?

Would love to hear some experiences.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have a feeling most people have fatigue as a symptom.

I still have it as one of my lingering symptoms but it is getting better. I am taking a supplement called drenamin which heals your adrenals very slowly. Additionally, when I get 8 or more hours of sleep, I mostly don’t feel fatigue. My problem goes hand in hand with the quality of sleep I get.

-raster

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Yeah I get it, for ages I was convinced I had adrenal fatigue, in fact I prob do have it. However when I had stomach problems over christmas & then followed by a bad episode of dizziness in a busy street, I decided to write everything down & thats what brought me to this.

Sadly when you let something run on without finding out what the problem is, you are likely to have other underling health issues that will need addressing also.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

However, I feel that adrenal fatigue is something that should be diagnosed by a medical professional and not by yourself. For instance, I did some testing for adrenal fatigue and the results were inconclusive; it showed that I had low adrenal levels but within the healthy range based on their standards. Some of my levels showed that I didn’t chew my food enough, and this is certainly true for me!

-raster

benc

raster wrote: However, I feel that adrenal fatigue is something that should be diagnosed by a medical professional and not by yourself. For instance, I did some testing for adrenal fatigue and the results were inconclusive; it showed that I had low adrenal levels but within the healthy range based on their standards. Some of my levels showed that I didn’t chew my food enough, and this is certainly true for me!

-raster

in the UK its another thing they don’t treat for, instead they wait until you have addison’s & then have you on drugs for the rest of your life.

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

I have Chronic Fatigue. In Septemeber 2008 I went from a highly active individual to one who was unable to get out of the bed in the morning. Last spring I went gluten-free and it helped to a degree, but I still have a general rundown feeling all the time. I used to be able to go out and run mile after mile, but since then I am lucky if I feel like going for a walk. I am hoping/praying that once I get this candida issue straightened out I will start being my old, energetic self, because this is noway to spend my 20’s

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

For me fatigue started last summer. Was a bit tired before that, but this could have contributed to having two babies to care for. Later I was just severely fatigued. Doctors didn’t find anything and just tole me this is what it is, you will be tired until your kids grow up. They slept trough the night so I shouldn’t have been this tired all the time. On October last year all other symptoms showed up one by one and culminated and got me into hospital twice. They still couldn’t find anything.

Now my fatigue is a bit better than few months ago, but still not better than last summer. I also started some antifungals (finally!) so my fatigue is getting worse which was expected.

I am hoping to get rid of it with this treatment. I did knock off most of other symptoms but I guess this one is the most difficult to get rid of.

Arijana

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

Yea, many of my symptoms have lessened or went away totally while on this diet; however, the fatigue has not let up. It feels like my legs aren’t even getting the message to move, they are so weak and heavy. I’m always kicking myself for not figuring out sooner what was wrong with me; but when you got 4 or 5 doctors pulling you every which way, it’s hard to know what’s right. One minute I’ve got a kidney issue, the next I’m Narcoleptic.

boganmobile
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 30

So Chris24 what is the cause of your fatigue?

Chris24

raster wrote: I have a feeling most people have fatigue as a symptom.

That was my preconception aswell. But I am not so sure since I dont see it that much on here. Also the nature of fatigue I am curious about. There is for instance a difference between brain fog fatigue, or muscle fatigue, or stress/depression fatigue.

raster wrote:
    I still have it as one of my lingering symptoms but it is getting better. I am taking a supplement called drenamin which heals your adrenals very slowly. Additionally, when I get 8 or more hours of sleep, I mostly don’t feel fatigue. My problem goes hand in hand with the quality of sleep I get.
    -raster

Ah alright. In this topic I am aiming for the kind of fatigue that is not effected by sleep at all. You wake up with it and got to bed with it, no matter what you do. Do you know that fatigue?

zed
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

I have adrenal fatigue too.. for 4-5 years now. Its better now than it used to be.

Like Raster, I feel much better if I get a good nights sleep. I need atleast 9 hours of sleep to feel that way. However to get this sleep, I need to take some supplements or I am sure to get up in the middle of the night and not get enough sleep.

Chris24

benc wrote: Yeah I get it, for ages I was convinced I had adrenal fatigue, in fact I prob do have it. However when I had stomach problems over christmas & then followed by a bad episode of dizziness in a busy street, I decided to write everything down & thats what brought me to this.

Sadly when you let something run on without finding out what the problem is, you are likely to have other underling health issues that will need addressing also.

True. I am aware of these issues, which are comorbid.

Chris24

quick wrote: Yea, many of my symptoms have lessened or went away totally while on this diet; however, the fatigue has not let up. It feels like my legs aren’t even getting the message to move, they are so weak and heavy. I’m always kicking myself for not figuring out sooner what was wrong with me; but when you got 4 or 5 doctors pulling you every which way, it’s hard to know what’s right. One minute I’ve got a kidney issue, the next I’m Narcoleptic.

Is it just physical fatigue, or is the fatigue also present in your head? Like your world is damped?

Chris24

boganmobile wrote: So Chris24 what is the cause of your fatigue?

In chronological order: Hypersensitivity, compulsive thinking, chronic stress, depression, candida, (suspected) leaky gut.

All of these are linked to form my health problems. The only way of getting better would be to adress them all at once. In ayurvedic terms: My lifeforce (prana) must be restored, but keeps being pushed down by my psycho/physical complaints. My picture of the world is quite negative and stressful. I create a prison for myself, and make it my home, as a self defense mechanism. This is why the protocol alone doesnt work for me. I need a complete change in order to erase my conditioning.

The fatigue, which is kind of like an everpresent blanket in my head, has been with me for about 9 years. I would sometimes get a glimpse of alertness and feeling awake once or twice a year, generally lasting shorter than a day. This would remind me that my current state of being is not normal.

Thanks for asking, it helped me structure my thoughts.

benc

Chris24 wrote:

I have a feeling most people have fatigue as a symptom.

That was my preconception aswell. But I am not so sure since I dont see it that much on here. Also the nature of fatigue I am curious about. There is for instance a difference between brain fog fatigue, or muscle fatigue, or stress/depression fatigue.

Chris i’ve got all of those. I’m not exercising at the moment, but my body feels like i’ve been lifting heavy (not like muscle tears you get when you do lots of reps, but no energy to get them moving). I often have to pause & remember what I was talking about. Both of those make you feel very down.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Who here has chronic fatigue?’ is closed to new replies.