White tongue at back & gut rumbles

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions White tongue at back & gut rumbles

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gethealthy 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gethealthy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi ppl,

I have this annoying white coating at the very back of my tongue. Is this a common thing to have for everyone suffering candida?

Also every night and morning my gut rumbles or growls, I think its gas that for some reason doesn’t escape. During the day it is fine mostly.
    I have a good suspicion that I also have leaky gut but unsure. Are the gut growls common to have so much with candida?

Thanks

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

Both symptoms are very common.

cpaoli17
    Replies: 9

I have those symptoms also and feel pretty confident that I have Candida. Feeling a little bummed how long it takes to cure it though. I started out on the Paleo diet for 3 months but have now realized that all the bananas and almonds I was eating my have been contributed to my slow recovery. Although I do feel a lot better, I can tell I have a ways to go. I still have brain fog and some depression. Sometimes feels a little overwhelming but I keep on going. I haven’t had a cheat day in some time and feel like that’s getting easier. I often feel like I can’t relate to my friends and often pass on going out to dinner in fear of having to explain my diet or receive judgement. Sorry, I need to ramble a little bit.

gethealthy
    Replies: 1

It’s all quite annoying.
    I had a sore throat for sometime that mostly exists in the morning or when I eat bad food. I got oral pro-biotics and since it has almost disappeared. I scrape my tongue, but the very back still has a layer of white that wont scrape off.
    I have a runny nose from time to time especially when eating or drinking alcohol.

I’ve had my fair share of antibiotics in my life especially when I was young and getting tonsillitis a couple of times a year.
    The first time I started noticing it was maybe 6 years ago when I went to travel over to south-east Asia and also had antibiotics due to getting an infection from the sea water in a cut.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘White tongue at back & gut rumbles’ is closed to new replies.