white parts of stool

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions white parts of stool

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mission2health 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Hi Guys,

Sometimes I have white parts of my stool…not stringy, and not separate looking, it just looks like some spots in the poop have some white on it. It’s hard to describe. Does that sound like candida, or just normal variation of poop?

Sorry for the grossness of this topic!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I personally see white specks in mine that look like grains of oat bran but I know its not oat bran because my body would digest it. I think its parasites personally.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

bleck! should i get one of those parasite cleaners to see if that helps???

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

raster;47695 wrote: I personally see white specks in mine that look like grains of oat bran but I know its not oat bran because my body would digest it. I think its parasites personally.
    -raster

Or could it be Dead Candida?

I do pass some of those white things & sometime I feel them in my throat or my mouth. They look like undigested Veggies but I don’t consume any white veggie like this.(It looks like a web or root of a plant(Hard to define).

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

I am having the same thing for 2 days mine is bright green with white things in it.Yuck I know I read that it is the candida

yisucks
    Participant

This is concerning to me that I’m still having this after 1 full year on the diet….

yisucks
    Participant

just wanted to bump my question…do you think it’s worth doing a parasite cleanse at this point, like humaworm or paraGONE?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Aren’t you consulting my naturopath soon? He can tell you all about parasites…he is pretty much a fanatic about them. You can reduce their numbers but never get rid of all of them. I wouldn’t do anything different other than maybe changing your antifungal to something like black walnut extract. Bernie has a good one that is black walnut / chamae rose that I take 2x per day.

I wouldn’t do any kind of parasite cleanse because they will just come back again.

-raster

samolito9
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 25

i think the white spots on the stool is fungus, well thats what my doctor told me, this doesn’t make sense, how can their not be an immediate cure to all this misery? I hope we all feel better soon, i really miss hitting the gym and having protein shakes 🙁

yisucks
    Participant

Thanks Raster. I’m glad to hear he is big on parasites. I am meeting with him next week…I’ll hold off on all this until then.

Also, I stopped taking antifungals months ago, with the exception of some EVCO & SF722. I thought I was improving then, but apparently not so much. I’ll see what Bernie thinks

Doddy46
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 23

IF you are referring to little white specs or dots in your stool it is not candida. Well, probably not. It most likely seeds from things such as cucumbers, or peppers. The fact you are seeing them means your digestions has been weakened. A Poor digestion can cause all your candida symptoms but has a greater chance of being something else all together. (it may be weak digestion from Candida, but there are alot of other possibilities)

Eat nothing but meat for 3 days and on day 3 and 4 see if there are any specs in your stool. I’ll almost guarantee you will not.

Why do you think you have Candida?

Are you in poor health?

Immune suppressed?

Any chronic infections?

Were you on high doses of antibiotics for an extended period of time, or have you repeatdedly used antibiotics throughout your life?

Antibiotics cause general dysbiosis more often than candida overgrowth.

Poor health is really the leading factor. Poor health PLUS antibiotics PLUS stress is your highest bet of candida, without having HIV or Diabetes.

mission2health
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 11

I was seeing this for a while and wondered what it was. Then I ran out of hemp seeds and guess what – the specks disappeared! So basically it was just undigested hemp seeds. This is actually a cool way of measuring bowel transit time…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘white parts of stool’ is closed to new replies.