White Foam in Urine

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions White Foam in Urine

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gozags 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #120830

    lead
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 30

    I don’t see you talking about any foam in urine. I’m wondering if any of you even have it? Please share your experience?

    My urine often has very white foam, it appears more so when I feel like my detox process is better and I feel like it is the candida going out of my system. 10 months ago I saw it getting more and more foamy the more I drank the Nettle Leaf Tea.

    I don’t seem to have any kidney problems – the creatinine levels are normal, and the urea was almost normal too like 10 months ago when the foam was still there. I could check whether excess protein is present in my urine, and I’ll do so sometime later on, but I doubt this is the problem.

    Jhan on Curezone in her old post claimed this is the candida getting out of the body. Cheesey, another long-time user of this forum, had this problem too and as he said he probably had it because of the die-off, but this is about it. The thing is, none of you report anything like this here on the forum.

    Has anyone of you ever experienced this?

    #120831

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    I don’t know about white foam but I do get foam and its a sign of your kidneys/liver working. In my case, I take a prescription sleeping medication and I know this is the cause…my body is detoxing it.

    -raster

    #120863

    Cathy123
    Member
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

    Raster,
    I am taking RAW probiotic for women, two transformation intestinal support enzymes per meal, Zypan by standard process 1 per meal, trace minerals and b12 by standard process 2 in am, green food dietary supplement by standard process 3 two times per day, and gastro fiber by standard process 2 per meal.

    I am on the candida diet, but I’m eating berries in the morning in my smoothie. Smoothie (1 c berries, 2tsp flax oil, 2 scoops vegetable protein, half carrot, half banana, 4 oz coconut milk)

    Lunch salad with one T apple cider vinegar and olive oil, lintel soup with water as base

    Dinner-sometimes a smoothie, and sometimes fish with vegetables (peppers, onion, asparagus, beets occationally)

    I have tremendous bloating since starting all of this. Could it be the probiotic?

    Is there anything I should cut out or start taking?

    Thank you!
    Cathy

    #121333

    gozags
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

    lead;59351 wrote: I don’t see you talking about any foam in urine. I’m wondering if any of you even have it? Please share your experience?

    My urine often has very white foam, it appears more so when I feel like my detox process is better and I feel like it is the candida going out of my system. 10 months ago I saw it getting more and more foamy the more I drank the Nettle Leaf Tea.

    I don’t seem to have any kidney problems – the creatinine levels are normal, and the urea was almost normal too like 10 months ago when the foam was still there. I could check whether excess protein is present in my urine, and I’ll do so sometime later on, but I doubt this is the problem.

    Jhan on Curezone in her old post claimed this is the candida getting out of the body. Cheesey, another long-time user of this forum, had this problem too and as he said he probably had it because of the die-off, but this is about it. The thing is, none of you report anything like this here on the forum.

    Has anyone of you ever experienced this?

    Hi lead, did you ever figure out what was causing your foamy urine? I have had foamy urine on and off for almost 2 years, and I can’t pinpoint the cause.

    #121335

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    Cathy123;59384 wrote: Raster,
    I am taking RAW probiotic for women, two transformation intestinal support enzymes per meal, Zypan by standard process 1 per meal, trace minerals and b12 by standard process 2 in am, green food dietary supplement by standard process 3 two times per day, and gastro fiber by standard process 2 per meal.

    I am on the candida diet, but I’m eating berries in the morning in my smoothie. Smoothie (1 c berries, 2tsp flax oil, 2 scoops vegetable protein, half carrot, half banana, 4 oz coconut milk)

    Lunch salad with one T apple cider vinegar and olive oil, lintel soup with water as base

    Dinner-sometimes a smoothie, and sometimes fish with vegetables (peppers, onion, asparagus, beets occationally)

    I have tremendous bloating since starting all of this. Could it be the probiotic?

    Is there anything I should cut out or start taking?

    Thank you!
    Cathy

    Hello cathy,

    I apologize for not seeing your post awhile back. Bloating from my experience is related to liver health and inflammation. If you address inflammation (by taking anti-inflammatory supplements or foods) it should reduce. Also if you address liver health it should reduce.

    -raster

    #121337

    lead
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 30

    gozags;59854 wrote:

    Hi lead, did you ever figure out what was causing your foamy urine? I have had foamy urine on and off for almost 2 years, and I can’t pinpoint the cause.

    Have you checked whether you have proteinuria, i.e. whether it is the urine that you’re excreting through the urine? I still don’t feel like I have it (although I still haven’t checked it yet) and I feel like it is due to the excretion of candida. It always seems to be proportional to the way I feel like I’m detoxing well. But I haven’t found out anything new since I created this post.

    #171087

    gozags
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

    Hi lead, Sorry for not responding sooner.  I didn’t get a notification with your reply.  I have had testing done and no protein was present in my urine.  I did however have high amounts of ammonia present in an organic acids test which I think would explain the foam.  I need to have some more tests done.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘White Foam in Urine’ is closed to new replies.