White Blood Cells

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions White Blood Cells

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  M 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I recently had some blood tests done to check my general health, such as cholesterol level etc, and found that my white blood cell count was low. My neutrophil count, which is what combats against harmful bacteria/fungi, was also fairly low. Is there a connection between candida and white blood cell count? Do most people suffering from candida have a low white blood cell count? If anyone could address these issues then I’d be grateful.

candidaman
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

I have have had my blood tested about 4 times, and I was below range everyone with my white blood cells. I’m still trying to convince myself fungus is the source of my woes, so take that Into consideration. Are you absolutely sure you have a fungal infection?

M

Yes, I’m certain that I’ve been suffering from candida since early last year, and even had a doctor confirm the same. The low white blood cell count just seemed to further cement my opinion on the matter. However, I was wondering whether anyone with any knowledge of this matter would be willing to chip in their two cents/pennies worth.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

M wrote: Yes, I’m certain that I’ve been suffering from candida since early last year, and even had a doctor confirm the same. The low white blood cell count just seemed to further cement my opinion on the matter. However, I was wondering whether anyone with any knowledge of this matter would be willing to chip in their two cents/pennies worth.

That is the cause of your candida. It is a common report from candida sufferers.

Jorge.

M

What would be the best way to try and increase white blood cell count during a candida diet?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘White Blood Cells’ is closed to new replies.