Which ingredients are taboo in supplements?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Which ingredients are taboo in supplements?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DaughterNature
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 82

Hello all (specifically the experts),

I would appreciate a comprehensive list of undesirable ingredients in vitamins and supplements. I have a cranberry vitamin that contains both vitamin C and vitamin E; I purchased this a while ago and want to get my money’s worth out of it before it expires, as it was very expensive. The ingredients in questions are gelatin, soybean oil, vegetable glycerin, soy lecithin, and yellow beeswax. Also, a “no-no” list would come in handy when making decision on purchases.

Forgive me if this information has already been displayed on the forum. I believe I checked thoroughly.

DaughterNature

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The main ingredients I would worry about are lactose and ingredients derived from grains. Since soy and corn are almost all GMO it isn’t a very safe grain. However if you are not eating organic it generally won’t be any worse than the other foods you consume.

-raster

DaughterNature
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 82

Thank you, raster.

Do you think I can take the cranberry (vitamin E and C combination) during the protocol if I don’t mind the added soy? Right now there is no way for me to maintain an organic diet where I am located.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

That should be fine.

Another thing to be wary of is any ingredients that contain sugars or subsugars such as corn syrup, aspartame, sorbitol, etc.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Which ingredients are taboo in supplements?’ is closed to new replies.