Whey…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

I am on phase two of the diet, most of my symptoms have diminished. One of my friends wants to give me a home made probiotic. The ingredients include org milk that is made into whey, cabbage, and salt. Just want to make sure it is okay to eat.

Thanks

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

If someone could help me out with this one that would be great. Thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Naturegirl27 wrote: I am on phase two of the diet, most of my symptoms have diminished. One of my friends wants to give me a home made probiotic. The ingredients include org milk that is made into whey, cabbage, and salt. Just want to make sure it is okay to eat.

I doubt you’re going to find anyone here who has experience with what you’ve described. The “whey” turns on the blinking red light immediately for me because I have no idea what condition this whey would be in after fermentation. On a normal basis, whey should not be ingested when a Candida infestation is apparent.

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

You mean she separates the whey from the curd and ferments it with the cabbage? Fermentation should remove most of the milk sugars, as in the case of kefir which contains both whey and curd. Whey itself can help leaky gut, so it’s a good addition if the sugar is low and you don’t have issues with dairy. Couldn’t you buy some kefir grains and make your own probiotic though?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Whey…’ is closed to new replies.