wheres my inbox???

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Smitty99 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I wanted to go look at hte strict diet, but can’t, because my inbox is gone??

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

yisucks;50075 wrote: I wanted to go look at hte strict diet, but can’t, because my inbox is gone??

Hi yisucks
    Unfortunately we had to close down the private messaging system because it was being used to promote commercial websites. However I am hopeful that we will be able to reinstate it soon once we make some upgrades.
    Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Hotttface
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I can’t even figure out how to start a post on my own. There are no options. The only thing I can do is quick reply. I can even reply normally. Will somebody please help me? I’m brand new.

anna
    Keymaster

Hotttface;50087 wrote: I can’t even figure out how to start a post on my own. There are no options. The only thing I can do is quick reply. I can even reply normally. Will somebody please help me? I’m brand new.

Hi
    Just go into one of the forums (e.g. General Discussion), and click on the New Topic button at the top-right of the screen.
    Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Hotttface
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

Hey Anna! I did that. Just now, I tried to reply to your post and it would not let me. When I try and click POST at the end of writing, it just sits there. When I try to send a FR, it also does nothing and just sits there. Could it be my computer possibly or have you heard of this problem before? I wrote a whole “story” about my situation and it wouldn’t post.

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Ooh Ok…do you know how I can get access to the strict diet page by Able? I had it in my inbox but now I can’t retrieve it

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recreated the food list and made my own version of it:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

-raster

anna
    Keymaster

Hotttface;50100 wrote: Hey Anna! I did that. Just now, I tried to reply to your post and it would not let me. When I try and click POST at the end of writing, it just sits there. When I try to send a FR, it also does nothing and just sits there. Could it be my computer possibly or have you heard of this problem before? I wrote a whole “story” about my situation and it wouldn’t post.

Hi Hotttface
    Did you try clearing the cookies on your browser? Or perhaps using a different browser? As far as I know the forum is working fine on any browser but it might be something on your computer that’s causing the issue.
    Best
    Anna

rushy_23
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

Hi there,

Any idea when the inbox will be restored? And also any information that was compiled within it? Hoping that the data hasnt been lost :X

Cheers,
    Rush

anna
    Keymaster

Hi Rush
    I can’t give a specific date right now, we need to make some upgrades to the systems first, I’ll try to keep you updated!
    Best
    Anna

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

raster;50106 wrote: I recreated the food list and made my own version of it:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

-raster

hey raster, did you have a chance to remake the antifungal/vitamin list yet?

thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘wheres my inbox???’ is closed to new replies.