Where to order vitamins?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Where to order vitamins?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  eskimo_pup 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mork
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 23

Just a quick question on where to get quality vitamins? im trying to get everything together before i jump into the diet, so i do not fail this time around. i say this as i sit here typing with a mongy stoned foggy drained look about me lol.

im going to give Betaine HCL a whirl too, just to see how if i am low, as it all seems to make sense the heavy stomach burping farting feeling bad after lots of protein etc etc..

im in the uk too! couldnt find anything on search hence the post!

thanks, Mork

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Amazon.com, iherb.com, rockwellnutrition.com, etc. Check out google shopping.

The high quality brands I recommend for treating health problems include thorne, standard process, integrative thereaputics, pure encapsulations, seroyal/unda, etc. These are the top brands that naturopaths typically use.

-raster

mork
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 23

Thanks for the reply raster 🙂

i did the baking soda ‘test’ this morning and had a very small burp at 2 minutes then a large one at 6.5 minutes, i will try again for the next few days! after reading into symptoms of low hcl, they are about the only digestive issues i have other than bloating from gluten and loose stools everyday..

im taking in lots of information even if im still foggy. my mind is still clever!! the big beast upstairs is waiting to be unleashed!

i am feeling hopeful and excited about kicking the fuck out of this horrible situation

All the best, Jay

Edit: is hair mineral testing any good? i want to find out exactly what im deficient in so i can supplement accordingly!

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

mork;56818 wrote: Thanks for the reply raster 🙂

i did the baking soda ‘test’ this morning and had a very small burp at 2 minutes then a large one at 6.5 minutes, i will try again for the next few days! after reading into symptoms of low hcl, they are about the only digestive issues i have other than bloating from gluten and loose stools everyday..

im taking in lots of information even if im still foggy. my mind is still clever!! the big beast upstairs is waiting to be unleashed!

i am feeling hopeful and excited about kicking the fuck out of this horrible situation

All the best, Jay

Edit: is hair mineral testing any good? i want to find out exactly what im deficient in so i can supplement accordingly!

I’m in the uk where vits and minerals are 50% dearer then in the USA so I get mine at American prices from i-herb. Your welcome to use my code, i think it gives $10 off to any ones first order.

If you in the uk keep in mind you will be charged VAT and a postal handling fee. I find it’s still miles cheaper but their are thresholds so you don’t get charged duty as well. Keep it below £130 including delivery i think. Also anything below £15 including delivery will be no charge but you can’t get everything that way as the delivery charge adds up and makes it more expensive but i haven’t done the math in a while tbh.

My code is BCL944

Ah just seen your post says your in a uk after all, damn brain fog. D:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Where to order vitamins?’ is closed to new replies.