Where to begin again?!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Where to begin again?!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NickyDelivers 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

lori.bergeron43
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

So, I just discovered this site by have been taking a supplement combination to heal my Candida. I was eating very strictly for a few months and when I thought I
    Was able, I had a bit of a splurge and have broke out into an itchy skin rash all over my torso. It looks like tinea versicolore which I had ten years ago periodically but it’s red and itchy. I have gonna back to my diet for three weeks, been taking anti fungals, probiotics etc and I think I’ve been having detox because I feel yucky w allergies and achiness in the mornings, but my skin isn’t improving at all. Not sure where to go from here.

NickyDelivers
    Participant
    Replies: 25

restart the diet – consider a fecal transplant

You have to rebuild the gut flora , if you don’t, its gonna come back

Probiotics cant really do it fast enough.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I think probiotics can repopulate the gut, especially if you hit the yeast hard with antifungals and mix in probiotic foods with your probiotic supplements. A fecal transplant is something that most people will only want to consider after they’ve tried all other options 🙂

NickyDelivers
    Participant

not true at all, you really dont know what you’re talking about.

As I said previously, it takes MONTHS to repopulate the gut with pro bionics, and thats IF they haven’t been completely smashed by the digestive acids.

Please dont just “think” , do research…… and know

lori.bergeron43
    Participant

Well just touching on both points, I have been back on Candida diet and no alcohol for a month, also natural anti fungal rotating different varieties and probiotics and my skin has yet to clear up. That being said, I am in the states from Europe and don’t have insurance until I go home w universal healthcare, so I’m not sure if a focal transplant in a proper environment is an option for me atm. And in both defense, there is a lot of research out there in both directions and scientific research sort of says they aren’t sure because everyone is so different, so some one maybe be able to use only probiotics, anti fungals and diet to solve this problem, but I have had Candida symptoms my whole life so probably it will take a lot of time for me.

lori.bergeron43
    Participant

Any info on accessibility of fecal transplants would also be interesting to me.

NickyDelivers
    Participant

FMT – Also there are probiotic transplants as well
    You CAN take on the physcial/mental traits of your donor as your brain runs off your gut biome from your fagas nerve (the bodies largest nerve) that connects the gut/brain) , thus you need to confirm you have a physcially/emotionally good donor.

Read – The Mind Gut Connection (Amazon $13)

he does it here in Tampa FL.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKAEiCTMRJo

Also Mayo Clinic does it

Also this guy does consults on it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9bYKd_Ffgc

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.