Where is the diet ???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Where is the diet ???

This topic contains 28 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  JaneneBean 7 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Able, if you do not post the diet I would love it if you send me a copy so I can have it as a reference. Thanks!
    Lots of love to you,
    Lauren

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d like a copy of the diet also, I won’t distribute it or post it on the forum.

-raster

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I’d also like a copy, if you wouldn’t mind.

Thank you.

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

If I could also get a copy of the diet I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lauren wrote: I am truly sorry that you do not feel appreciated like you should. For everyone sake please post the strict diet.

Lauren, where on earth did I type anything at all about not feeling appreciated? I don’t care about that, but I don’t have time to constantly defend the diet against negative comments from people who are afraid to try it; and if the diet is posted on the forum, and I allow all the negative comments (and lies) to remain unanswered, what good is the diet to the new members anyway? If no one defends the diet against the comments, the new members certainly aren’t going to use it, and who can blame them? So again, what good is it to post it?

The bottom line was and still is that I simply don’t have time to continually type post after post in defense of the diet, and repeatedly explain that it isn’t dangerous if the instructions are followed.

The fact is, the diet is not on the forum, but if anyone wants it they can simply ask, and there’s no need in members continuing comments about it being removed from the forum and why.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Since I knew this forum, I found the diet you guys have elaborated very well thought to fight candida. It is a lot better than the diet this website shows.
    It is a diet that can be hold because isn’t extremely restrictive as other I have found in books and web.
    Basically, a diet such as it can be an excellent complement to any treatment to eliminate CRC.
    Personally, I never had to argue against the diet you advice and several times, I posted my good opinion about it.

It is valuable tool and should be available for those who start this battle.
    Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

The medical society in my neck of the woods said this problem does not exist, or was in my head, or give it time and it will get better…but not ONE of them told me about a diet to get the sugar out of my system. When I first found the web site I started the diet right away. However I was not healing…that was because I was not using your diet. Using the diet on the website would have never given me the type of healing I got when I went on your diet.
    **************************************************************************************
    This syndrome was discovered by a MD, Dr. Orian Truss. We need to thank many MDs who dedicated their life to bring this syndrome to the light. If it wasn’t for them, we were all close to death. They were who wrote the books about this syndrome and elaborated the treatments. The diet was created by Dr. Truss in order to support the antifungal therapy. He has all the merits.
    After Dr. Truss, came Dr. William Crook, Dr. John P. Trowbridge, Dr. Sydney Baker, Dr. Galland, Dr. Sherry Rogers, Dr. Abram Hoffer, Dr. Edward Winger, Dr. William C.Douglas, etc. There are hundreds of MDs that worked and still work with candida related complex patients.

I wanted to post it because I don’t have words to thanks Dr. Truss for what he did to bring this syndrome to the light, and many people think MDs are ignorant about this syndrome. In fact, thanks them, the alternative medicine knows about it.
    Here is the genius who discovered what is affecting us. Thanks him, we are getting our health back.
    http://www.trussmd.com/about.html
    Jorge.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Perhaps a blog with your diet. You could create a signature in this forum under you name with the address to your blog. This way you can direct folks to your specific protocol. And then there will be no conflict between your protocol and the actual websites.

Lauren

Able,
    I understand. I was unaware of why it was removed. I thought people were being rude and you were sick of it. I did not mean to say you said that you are not appreciated, but that you might feel that way when you feel people are constantly under valuing the information you have. I am sorry if I ever upset anyone by anything I have said. This has never been my intent. I truly love you all and want you all to be healthy.
    Lots of love,
    Lauren

Able900
    Spectator

dvjorge wrote: It is valuable tool and should be available for those who start this battle.

Agreed, Jorge, and that’s why it’s still available.

Thanks, Able

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

I’m sorry to see that the diet has been removed. I’ve been researching and gathering everything i need based on this diet and have bought grapefruit seed extract, coconut oil, vitamin D3, Molybdenum, calcium magnesium and zinc, vitamin c and milk thistle. I was going to start last month but decided to put it off and start the whole thing when I have a week off in two weeks time, and when i have a few months clear of any birthdays or social events.

Able, could you please send me a copy of the diet? W

Able900
    Spectator

Jo*Jo wrote: Able, could you please send me a copy of the diet? W

Jo, check your email account (not your forum inbox).

Lauren

Able,
    Could I have a copy please?
    Thanks,
    Lauren

JaneneBean
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 35

Able900, I would REALLY like to start this strict diet. I’ve been using different versions of the Candida diet for almost a year with no significant success. I hope it doesn’t require expensive supplements, as I can barely afford to buy the right foods. I realize I need to buy the molybdenum (spelling?) first and use that for 3 days before I start the diet. Food has started to become my enemy. I am afraid of eating anything “bad” and am sick of thinking about what foods I CAN eat. I’m a cashier at a grocery store and see food all day, talk about difficult. The junk people buy is killing them slowly. It’s disgusting. And I can’t say anything to them about it. They have all seen me lose a lot of weight and think I’m just dieting. Yeah…right.
    So Able, can you send me the diet? I promise to give it my all. Thanks!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Where is the diet ???’ is closed to new replies.