where is my inbox ?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  msmofish 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

msmofish
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 96

Hi Anna
    I had several emails saved in my inbox, one of which I was going to respond to when I returned from vacation. And now they are all gone – where are they ??
    please advise
    thanks so much
    Mo

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi msmofish
    Unfortunately we had to close down the private messaging system, as it was simply being abused too much. However I do hope that we will be able to reopen it in the fairly near future!
    Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

msmofish

Hi Anna
    Thank you for a reply.
    Abused too much ? Sounds odd & that stinks. Wish I could saved them elsewhere

I also noticed there’s no sign of Able in any of the sticky notes. How come ? His experience is invaluable !!
    Thanks
    Mo

skyblue
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 16

msmofish;49741 wrote: Hi Anna
    Thank you for a reply.
    Abused too much ? Sounds odd & that stinks. Wish I could saved them elsewhere

I also noticed there’s no sign of Able in any of the sticky notes. How come ? His experience is invaluable !!
    Thanks
    Mo

Able was suspended because he gave people his email account. He is sorely missed.
    He was also accused of making money from another website that he sent to members, but I’ve not seen any attempt to prove this as yet.

Sky

msmofish

My understanding was that Able gave his email account for those who were interested in the stricter diet & protocol that differs from the main websites info. Also my understanding was that he didn’t want to be in conflict with the main website so if one wanted more info that could get it

I’ve seen the website where he has a blog. I have no idea if he’s making $ or not

Either way his input, knowledge & experience surpassed anyone else. I hope this forum doesn’t suffer as a result as there’s too much misinformation out there

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you didn’t notice he removed all of his important posts here and put them on his blog website. Blogs make money on the numbers of visitors they get because they contain advertisements. He gets like 8% commission for creating an amazon affiliated website. What is wrong with keeping the information here like in the past? I don’t know.

His blog website sells a probiotic.

-raster

msmofish

well if he took down all of the posts then that’s a different story – oh well

still I’m grateful for his help in fighting this battle.
    I’m 5 months on the strict diet he suggested & after several adjustments, I’m finally feeling on the path to wholeness & wellness !!

msmofish

I went to Able’s blog site & there were no signs of charging $. He has always given his time & expertise free of charge.

He never made any $$ here on this forum & freely gave out his hard won info. A few months ago when a friend asked for the strict diet & protocol, Able directed her to his blog that I didn’t know about & he never asked for a penny so the claims that he’s making $$ are unfounded. Perhaps it best for no one to make false claims w/o knowing the truth

Was he forced to take down his posts because all of his info is free ?

All in all people are suffering from this debilitating disease.
    Suspending someone from this forum seems silly especially since he has the most tried & true knowledge & experience !

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi msmofish

I didn’t remove Able’s posts from the forum, he actually removed them himself. He removed them and then moved them to an alternate website a month or two ago. That website is selling a new probiotic, and if you look carefully you’ll see that all the Amazon links in his articles are affiliate links (apparently Amazon pays around 5-8% commission on those). Once he removed all his posts and started redirecting users to the commercial site with all those affiliate links, we had no choice but to suspend him. If the posts had remained on this website, there would have been no problem at all.

Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

msmofish

Hi Anna
    Don’t lots of blogs do that ? I just got an offer to buy a blender on Food Renegade blog. And this website is selling stuff & even selling the diet in every email I get. It seems to be the way of the world. I’m not very knowledgeable about all of the commerce behind websites & blogs as I tend to ignore it & sift thru to find the gems of info available.

This forum literally saved me from more misery & illness because of Able’s tireless time & patience spent answering questions.
    thank you for your time
    Best
    Mo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘where is my inbox ?’ is closed to new replies.