When to stop taking probiotics

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions When to stop taking probiotics

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

I’m not sure when to stop taking my probiotics. I’ve taken my Probiotic (ProSynbiotic 7080) by Standard Process with (S. boulardii, L.Paracasei, L.Casei 431, L.acidophilus, LA-5, and Bifidobacterium, bb-12) for about a month and a half now. I currently have MAJOR improvements in my digestion, regular bowel movement, and energy. But, I still have major bloating, and gas causing breathing problems. Is the probiotics making me bloat, and give off gas? Or is it die-off?

I’m a little scared to stop taking probiotics since i’m afraid my candida might take over again, but if the probiotics are causing me to bloat and feel gassy, should I stop for a little bit and see if my bloating improves?

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

andrewmezzo;54224 wrote:
    I’m a little scared to stop taking probiotics since i’m afraid my candida might take over again, but if the probiotics are causing me to bloat and feel gassy, should I stop for a little bit and see if my bloating improves?

Thats what I would do

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would take a few days break and see if it is the cause or not. You could have a different gut flora problem that needs to be addressed differently (for instance taking HCL can make the gas go away, or zypan by standard process).

I’m gonna try floraster soon.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘When to stop taking probiotics’ is closed to new replies.