When to Stop, Don't Feel good

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions When to Stop, Don't Feel good

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nyczace 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sugarholic
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I have not been doing exactly the Candida Diet, but I have had no sugar of any kind and no grains for 12 days. Today I tried to go for a run and it was the worst run of my life. I made it about 200 meters and had to walk. I just felt really really weak. I am super addicted to sugar and chocolate, but do not crave them at all anymore which is a huge victory. What I’m craving is fruit. Big time! I feel like I need something cool and all the “warm” veggies, nuts and oils are not nourishing me. I can’t believe I don’t have a candida problem with all the sugar I was eating and the deep fatigue and brain fog I always felt. But those symptoms are gone. Is it possible I’m cured and I can start introducing fruit? The way I felt on the run today made me worried I was actually hurting my body by not honoring what is reasonably wants.

Nyczace
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

Your glycogen levels are low, eat salads with plenty of fruit and veg to replenish your sugar levels

jaw
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 16

Your glycogen levels are low, eat salads with plenty of fruit and veg to replenish your sugar levels

Lmao, this is the candida diet, i.e no sugar. Don’t have fruits, most on the candida diet are very weak for the period they stick with the diet but it does produce results.
    I stopped the candida diet a while back because it made me too weak and I still had slight symptoms here and there, i am currently using the carnivore diet to cure candida and its a lot easier, I have a lot more strength and symptoms are gone.
    Would recommend giving the carnivore diet a try.

Nyczace
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

Lmao, this is the candida diet, i.e no sugar. Don’t have fruits, most on the candida diet are very weak for the period they stick with the diet but it does produce results.
    I stopped the candida diet a while back because it made me too weak and I still had slight symptoms here and there, i am currently using the carnivore diet to cure candida and its a lot easier, I have a lot more strength and symptoms are gone.
    Would recommend giving the carnivore diet a try.

I don’t even know if this is worth responding to

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.