when is the best time to take Lactoferrin?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions when is the best time to take Lactoferrin?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  toni8 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

toni8
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

is anyone taking Lactoferring? i started today n was wonering if anyone has any tips as how to/best time to take it, before or after food? it says in the bottle on an empty stomach but i am affraid since my stomach is so sensitive to most things 🙁 specially in the morning after breakfast…thanks guys!

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

It is part of my “bedtime” pills.

toni8

titan;31406 wrote: It is part of my “bedtime” pills.

Ah ok so is best at nightime? do you take 2 at once? have you had good results? were you iron deficient?

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

toni8;31408 wrote:

Ah ok so is best at nightime? do you take 2 at once? have you had good results? were you iron deficient?

From my limited understanding anemia is common with candida – at least in my case. I’m trying time released iron supplements which seem to help and not ause bad constipation.

I need to learn more about lactoferritin myself…..perhaps it would be a better approach than my humble attempt with iron.

Many holiday blessings and healing graces.

toni8

flailingWcandi;31418 wrote:

From my limited understanding anemia is common with candida – at least in my case. I’m trying time released iron supplements which seem to help and not ause bad constipation.

I need to learn more about lactoferritin myself…..perhaps it would be a better approach than my humble attempt with iron.

Many holiday blessings and healing graces.

Best luck in our healing journey dear friend and warm and happy holidays to you too 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘when is the best time to take Lactoferrin?’ is closed to new replies.