When is it safe to become sexually active again?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions When is it safe to become sexually active again?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jhelwick 4 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jhelwick
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

So I have been going back and forth with my obgyn for utis, bacterial infections and yeast infections for the past 3 months, until I found out about the candida diet. Iv been on it for a couple of weeks, and have also finished my medication from the doctor. I drink a gallon of water a day, take probiotics, wear cotton panties, ect.

I have been feeling great (actually better then I have in years) with all of my symptoms gone except a very rare moments of discomfort in my vaginal area that happen one day a week I find. I have also reframed from sexual activities for over a month. I am about to start my cycle this week so I am curious if the discomfort might be related to it? I also wanted to know when it might be safe to become sexually active again with my parnter? I’m terrified to get another uti or yeast infect if I do it too soon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘When is it safe to become sexually active again?’ is closed to new replies.