When do I take coconut oil and anti fungals and other

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions When do I take coconut oil and anti fungals and other

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nicole13 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nicole13
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 18

I am getting ready to start Stage One on Monday (first time)and I have already purchased everything i need to complete it. Just trying to get everything situated and I know I saw somewhere on the actual website that said coconut oil was needed..now I can’t recall where that actually was at.. :/ This is all very overwhelming in the begining. Information overload! Any response on when I take the oil would be helpful. Maybe I am just to eat it a few times a day? Or after a drink, maybe after a raw salad, or after my sauna and hot bath!? So much to remember 🙂 As far as the Anti Fungal goes, I am just wondering if I should start taking that now before I start the Stage one Cleanse. I already started taking milk thistle yesterday as well as the vitamin c and havent had any gluten or bread product, dairy pretty much all egg whites, some almonds and veggies (trying to prep myself) and i am pretty sure that I am already having die off symptoms..super awful headaches all night long and insomnia.random bursts of fatigue..and a lot of bloating for sure…anywho. Also wondering if Molybdenum is also needed daily? Sorry for all the questions. Just wanna do this the right and best way possible. Thanks 🙂

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

A couple of forum members (Able and Raster) devised a protocol you might like to read:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

If you have any other questions I’m sure someone more knowledgeable than I will be along to help you out.

nicole13
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 18

Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘When do I take coconut oil and anti fungals and other’ is closed to new replies.